Their birthdays

Hikari = (April 5th) Hikari stood at the front door of (Y/N)'s cottage (you have a cottage now. So deal with it.). You promised him to go on a stroll in the park with him. However, you where an hour late and he thought to pound on the door until someone comes outside. Instead, he waited for you and he was happy when you came outside in a sundress and flip flops. "Sorry, Hikari. It took me forever to find this dress." you explained. "I-It's fine! I just got here! Why would i wait outside for three hours for you." He was blushing. "Because I saw you threw my window... Waiting for me." you replied. "S-Shut up...". By the end of the night you gave him his present, assorted chocolates and a necklace with one half of a heart. You had the other half.

Mami = (November 17th) You quietly made her way in her house and greeted her mother and hugged her. You and her spent hours on a surprise birthday party for Mami. When Mami came home she collapsed on the couch, tired from the long student council meeting. "Happy birthday!" You and her Mother yelled turning on the lights. Mami looked at the yellow filled room, yellow streamers, balloons, all kinds of cheese, and even presents wrapped in yellow paper. Her mom gave her a new phone and you, already knowing about the phone, got her a yellow duck phone case and matching headphones. She was happy and hugged both of you two tightly.