When someone else flirts with/tries to take them

Warning some of these has cuss/bad words in them.

Hikari: "I mean, I'm much better then your stupid girlfriend, we've been friends forever." The girl whinned grabbed onto Hikari. "You can't abandon me and OUR relationship for a new student! I was meant to be your girlfriend! She's new and you barely know her. You're meant to be with me." The girl begged more as you watched peering in from the door. "Listen Aiko, you're a good friend but I only like one person and you are not it." Hikari pushed her off and you slowly entered. "(y/n) is beautiful and kind and... You need to just leave me alone." Hikari turned around and saw you. "Ah! (y/n), where did you come from." "Outside?" He rolled his eyes and hugged you. "I love you too, pizza boy."

Mami = "Mami, I like you, I never even cared about you feeling for (y/n) because i never saw her liking you! I'm better for you." Loralie said in front of everyone, it shocked and terrified you, you three had been best friends for a long time. Now Loralie confessed to her in front of a whole group of stupid. "Wow! You think I'm some kind of slut? You know very well how long I've wanted to be with her, why dont you just go to someone else and cry and complain, don't you ever speak to me again!" Mami was angry and stormed off. You followed her. "What do you want, baka?" she said turning to you. "To be with my favorite Tsun-Tsun." Mami smiled and hugged you.

Matt = "And I, mean, like, she's tots boring. Like you can so much better. Me." Hinata said twirling her hair, you knew why she was interested. He wasn't from (your country) and many girls loved him and were all over him. "Matt, I can show you a good tim-" You shut the book you where reading causing her to look over at her. "You listen here you 2 cent prostitute, go get someone who actually will buy what you're selling. You're complete garbage. You nothing but the schools personal whore. You little slut, stay away from what isn't yours, you have tons of men waiting in line to be in your bed." You barely understood what you said but she left crying and Matt had the most confused look on his face. "My cinnamon rolls is tainted and knows bad words." He mumbled. "Wow didn't know you had that in ya!" Yuna yelled from the opposite side of the class room. "Miss (L/N), Go to the principals office." The teacher said looking as startled as everyone else.

Yuna = No. No-one flirted with her. Mainly you, to be honest. A shy and scared girl that needs protecting. Everyone is into that. Yuna doesn't even care, she knows you love her and only her. She never really gets angry when people flirt with you, she just agrees with them. "You're so cute" Someone would say. "Hell yeah, she is! Perfect cinnamon roll and a complete idoit who is afraid of everything."