They figure out your fear

I don't know your fear so... I'll make one up for you. I used the fear of being alone, the fear of dogs, the fear of lightning/thunder and the fear of public speaking.

Hikari = You where at Hikari's house not knowing how bad you get by yourself. You had Autophobia, a.k.a being afraid of being alone. "Hey (Y/N), I'll be going with Aubrey to the store. Do you want to come?" You agreed and you three went to the store. They didn't know you were scared of being alone and wondered off to go find Hamster food. You looked towards the last place you saw them, they were not there. "Hikari?" You whispered and looked around the isles. "Aubrey?" You were about to cry. You stopped at the fruit area and started crying while sitting on the floor. "Ma'am are you ok?" A girl with bright red hair said. "I-I'm lost. I'm can't find them." You didn't know her, you were surprised when she said "Hikari and Aubrey? I'll bring you to them. I'm Emila." When you saw Hikari you hugged him and he was super confused but hugged you and kissed your nose. "Oh by the way, she seems to be afaid of being alone." Emila said and just left. "Are you?" Hikari asked looking down at you, you nodded and looked away embarrassed. "God, you're so stupid! Next time tell me so I can protect you." (he attacc, but more importantly, he protecc. Sorry not sorry.)

Mami = You had Cynophobia, or the fear of dogs. Mami brought you over to her house, wanting to show you something very 'important'. She opened her house and a big dog came towards her "(Y/N) this is" She kept talking but your heart was beating so fast and it was like you couldn't hear her. "M-Mami." She looked towards you, who back away a lot. "What is it? Are you ok?" Mami stepped towards you. "I am terrified of dogs." You whispered. Mami's eyes widened and she shut the dog inside. "I'm sorry... You're more important than the dog, I'll send her to my aunts." Mami held on to you.

Matt = Astraphobia is the fear of thunder and lightning storms, and that happens to be what you have. You where at Matt's house and you heard it start to rain, but shrugged it off. Then the distant sound of thunder alerted you and made you jump up and look outside. Then bright flashes of light sent fear throughout your body and you quickly made your way to the nearest closet and hid hearing the thunder roar. Matt came back from the kitchen and saw you were gone. "(y/n)? Where are you?" He called out, no response. He looked around and heard someone whinning in a closet and opened it. "What are you doing?" He asked glaring at you. "I... I'm afraid of thunder... and lightning." You admitted embarrassed. He nodded and pulled you out of the closet and brought you to a a soundproof rooms and covered the windows to make you feel safe. You thought it was really sweet, but he disagreed and said it was a normal thing to do.

Yuna = Glossophobia, is what you have. You hate speaking publically and try to avoid it. But you couldn't do that today, it was a speech and you had to present it in front of the whole student body. You tried to get out of it and even asked other people to do it, but you couldn't get out of it. The gardening club leader was gone and you are recognized as the second in comand. You looked out at the student and started to panic. Yuna was next to you and when your name was called out you frozed in fear. Yuna looked at you and sighed and grabbed the speech from you hand and went on stage. She made an excuse that you got sick and went to the restroom, which you instantly ran to. You kept on thanking Yuna for the next week, she didn't even think it was a big deal. However, you saw it as the best thing she could have done.