Soulmate Au's

Because I love them.
H/C = Hair color
H/L = Hair length

Hikari (body swap Au= on your 18th birthday you swich bodies with Hikari) = Hikari sighed putting another cake in the oven, he was already 18 and never swapped with anyone. He was convinced love was fake. He went and sat on the couch and closed his eyes. Then... He woke up? He was confused and shocked, he knew he was baking and jumped up from the bed. But the room was unfamiliar, very unfamiliar. He found the lights and looked in the mirror, seeing (h/c) (h/l) hair, instead of his white hair, and the most obvious, a chest. He begin panicking knowing that his soulmate was at his house meant to be baking a cake. He left the house as fast as he could, still trying to process everything. As he got to his house he saw Aubrey and himself talking. "Aubrey! That's not me!" Hikari called out and ran over to them. The moment he looked at you both of you went back to your bodies. "I know. Hikari, this is (Y/N). She's your soulmate."

Mami (musical au= if your soulmate starts singing so do you) = You and Mami already knew you two where soulmates from a younger age when you both sung the same song in your talent show. She was in the crowd and when you started singing so did she. Mami was at a fancy restaurant with her family, she was eating when it happen. "IF YOU WANNA BE MY LOVER! YA GOTTA GET WITH MY FRIENDS! MAKE IT LAST FOREVER! FRIENDSHIP NEVER ENDS!" You were singing in the shower to wannabe by the Spice girls and Mami, at a fancy restaurant, started singing. She was so embarrassed and when she told you, you couldn't stop laughing.

Matt (eye color au= you have two different eye colors until you met you s/o. One is your eye color that other is theirs) = You sighed walking through the school, its been a long day. A girl tapped on your shoulder and when you meet her eyes she gasp. "Well! You're eyes matches my brother! My name is Emila" With out saying another word, she brought you upstairs to meet her brother. "Matthew! I found your soulmate!" She said, very loudly. You blushed as you looked at Matthew, he did match your eye colors. A Turquoise like blue eye and a (E/C) eye. As you two stared at eachother your eyes changed and you both begin to blush. "Im (Y/N)." "Matthew. You can call me Matt."

Yuna (hair color au =you have a strip of your soulmates hair color in it) = You twirled your one strip of blue hair, sometimes at random it changes to a dark red, so you believe your soulmate wears a wig. As the teacher continued to speak the bell rung and everyone left, as you passed the club rooms, the drama club door swunged open and a girl stepped out. " You garden girl! Come here!" She yelled for you. You sighed and turned and walked over to her. She grabbed your shoulders and put you in the drama room and closed the door. She took the blue part of your hair and you noticed she had blue hair. But that couldnt have been her, she didn't have a strip. "Are you..." She took a deep breathe in and removed her hair, revelving a dark red short hair style. The blue strip in your hair turned red. Her hair had a (h/c) strip in it. "It's you." You said surprised. She smiled and hugged you. As your red strip reverted to your hair color. "I finally found you." The girl whispered.