Reverse

:) - What if you were a Tsundere? They're just normal students.

Hikari = There he is, you're stupid boyfriend and all his stupid friends. You wish he could spend all day with you like he does with them, but it's not like you want him too or anything like that. "Hey Dummy! Why did you make me wait! Do you expect me to wake up, get dressed and then just sit here and wait for you all day." You hissed out once he was close enough  "Woah, (Y/N)-chan you don't have to wait for me everyday. We could just met up at school." He smiled, Your cheeks lit up a bright red. "I-It's not like I wait for you that long dummy. I just want you to make it to class on time." Your blush still present on your face.

Mami = Your cheery Yellow girlfriend came to school skipping. "Hey stupid." You smiled at her and she hugged you. "(Y-N)-chan." She smiled more and kissed your cheek. You blushed and looked away. "I brought you a bento." You said softly handing her the food. "Aw! Thanks you! You're so sweet!" She took the food and you blushed more. "Baka! I brought it because you're so ditsy and stupid. I bet you forgot your lunch! I had extra." You said a blush still on your face. "Still a nice gesture!" "Just go before I change my mind."

Matt = You were blushing at your boyfriend. "You're blushing." He stated. "W-What! No it's cold!" You protested. "It's summer." He looked at you confused. "Wow! I must be getting sick! I'm not blushing you moron." You said clearly blushing. He wrapped his arms around you and you blushed darker. "Matt! What are you-" "You said you were cold. I'm warming you up." You pushed him away. "You're so stupid!" You ran off and hid in a closet and muffled your screaming. "Why is he so cute?!" You screamed out.

Yuna = "Hey my sunshine!" Yuna hugged you. "Get off!" You pushed her away. "Like my outfit? It's 100 percent girlfriend material." Yuna flirted with you. "You're one thousand percent wife material." You mumbled lovestuck. She lucky didn't hear you and tilted her head. "What?" She asked. "You're A thousand percent dummy-baka material!" You yelled running away. "No wait! I have more pick up lines!" She yelled out following you close behind.