Confession

Personally, I like Hikari's relationship with (Y/N), I find it cute.

Hikari = 'Dear (Y/N)
Please meet me near the flower beds at the garden. I have something to tell you.' You stared at the note wondering who would want to meet you there, it was snowing outside and it puzzled you. You put the paper in your desk and headed to the flower beds. Aubrey smiled at you as you pasted by it wasnt a normal smile, It was as if she knew something. You reached your destination and saw Hikari standing there. "Y/N you idoit! I didn't think you would come... It's pretty late." He looked towards you. "Oh... It's you. What do you want?" You asked annoyed he brought you here. He stepped close to you. "I... Well... Uh... Ya see... I like you... Well... I mean i don't like you, idoit! Iloveyou." He quickly said the last part. "What was that?" You heard him you just want to hear him say it again. "I  l o v e  y o u." He said it slowly probably to mock you. "I love you too, Hikari... I guess it was worth coming out here to hear that... Just don't do it in the middle of winter." He hugged you tightly, he was so nervous you would say no, that he was shaking. "Where you scared?" You taughted him "N-no! It's cold!"

Mami (she realize she might lose you and becomes upset, a boy flirted with you) = "Mami! Why did you leave?" You asked the blonde girl. "I don't like like that guy!" She was crying. You sat next to her. "Why?" you asked confused. "Every time Kito is around you, he flirts with you and you never notice!" She whines. "Why is that important to you? Why do you care?" You asked her more questions. "You dummy! I love you! I don't want to lose you ever! What if you get a boyfriend... And we never tal-" You cut her off by pulling her into a hug. "Mami... I love you too." You held onto your new girlfriend, very happy.