Trick or Treat

Hikari = You two got stuck babysitting Aita. She was dressed up as a fairy Princess. However you soon learned when she is around Hikari she's a rotten brat and not a princess. She got Hikari to get twice as many candy by getting candy himself and she took both of the bags afterwards. Aita also was spoiled by Hikari who happily gave her the candy and even being in third grade had Hikari carry her everywhere. You followed ashamed.

Mami = Mami called you earlier talking about how her brother, Hideo wanted to go trick or treating with you two. You picked him up and you both tried to get him to talk however he obly ever replied with a nod or shook his head. He got a lot of candy and at the end of the day hugged Mami while made her, pick him up and spin him around excited. You giggled at this cute display in front of you.

Matt = He refused to go so you two and Emilea all just curled up in the living room watching movies. Emilea would actually react to the movies, she's a scaredy cat while Matt would just watch quietly. You just reacted by jumping at the scary parts.

Yuna =  "What the actual fuck is going on?" You whisper as Yuna and her brothers all were bickering over who will be Beyonce. Well more of would Taichi or Yoshiki be a beter Beyonce. "Language." Himeko, Yuna's mother, looked at you shocked. "Sorry." You looked away embarrassed. "You can go and sit down stupid! You don't have to just stand there." Yuna said pointing the the couch. It's going to be a long night.