They walk in on you changing

Hikari = Hikari came over to see you. However you just stepped out of the shower and put on some panties. You then went and grabbed your bra. The door slammed open and Hikari stared at you and slowly shut the door. You couldn't even process what happened.

Mami = You and Mami were having a sleepover and you went to change into your pajamas. Mami really had to pee and went inside the bathroom. You instantly noticed her, she didn't even see you. "Get out!" You yelled making Mami jump and look at you. Her whole face was red and she ran out of the bathroom and hide in her bed.

Matt = "Why are not wearing clothes?" Matt asked nonchalantly looking at you. "Because this is MY bathroom. What are you even in here for?!" You asked covering your body. "I came over here to see you. I guess I came at the right time." He replied. "Get out Matt." He shrugged and left.

Yuna = You were brushing out your hair in your bra and panties and you saw the door open. "Someone is in here." You kinda whispered not sure if that is what you're meant to say. The door flung open and Yuna looked at you. You ran over and slammed the door shut. "Yuna no!" You yelled. "Yuna yes!" She yelled back.