Mami SFW alphabet

You know. Best for last. So Matt and Yuna (who seem to be fan favorites) get update sometime later.

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?) Very affectionate, love to give affectionate and receive it as well.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?) You basically have been her best friends for years, she is mean to you and always ridicules you. But like, she's also always there for you and listens and cares about what you say.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?) Loves cuddles. She wraps her arms around you when you sitting on the couch and cuddles into your neck.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?) Yes 100 percent wants to settle down. She can't clean or cook. Unless you like burnt food or want to eat premade Bento boxes for life.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?) She couldn't even If you cheat and do so much bad stuff to her, she couldn't. She wouldn't get even or anything. She's would just be depressed.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?) After highschool, in a park surrounded by supportive family and friends.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?) Not physically gentle at all but emotionally very gentle. She could break from the slightest thing. Treat her good.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?) Yes, she loves hugs and wants it 24/7. He hugs are very confident around people but very soft when alone where she doesn't have to put up an act.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?) An hour. That's it. She already known you forever so why deny how much she loved you.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?) Very this girl wears envy good however. She's more fearless and will stand up and show who you belong to.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?) Her kisses are soft and sweet. She will mainly give you kisses when it's just you two. Likes loves to kiss your lips while she likes to be kissed on her cheek.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?) Horrible. She's a child and will fight for attention.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?) Lazily, you both just watch movies until your forced to get up.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?) Excitement to say the least. This girl likes pillow fights and movie night and just sleepover stuff.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?) You two already know everything about each other.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?) Very fast. This girls patience is about as low as it can go.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?) She remembers everything, she considers it her jobs to know everything about you.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?) When you accepted her feelings. She never thought you would.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?) She is very protective. She will die for you and no that's not an lie. She would. She does not need protection and will refuse it.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?) She tries with everything. She puts in a lot of effort into the relationship.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?) Her self confidence and she's and emotional mess. Same.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?) Not much. She doesn't care about what she looks like at all.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?) When your gone she's a completely different person, she doesn't have that one person that she shows off for she she does show off at all.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.) She use to wear glasses and now wears contacts because she use to be bullied for wearing glasses. Only you know about this because she changed schools because of how bad the bullies were. You changed with her a month later.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?) Duck hater. Obvious reasons.

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?) Sleep habits? This girl doesn't know that she goes to sleep when she wants to and nothing anyone can do can change that.