Hikari SFW alphabet

Shout out to Tumblr and my addiction to it for this. Also only him and Mami will be released today sorry.

A = Affection (How affectionate are they? How do they show affection?): I have mentioned that he loves affection before, he just doesn't giving it. You can cuddle and show how much you love him but he won't do the same. Sad.

B = Best friend (What would they be like as a best friend? How would the friendship start?): He would be kinda pushy, mainly when you show up late for things, He always calls you slow and says you need to hurry up. However, he does always try to be nice to you because he doesn't want to lose you.

C = Cuddles (Do they like to cuddle? How would they cuddle?): He loves cuddling, His favorite has to be when you lay with him on the couch and you both have your arms around each other.

D = Domestic (Do they want to settle down? How are they at cooking and cleaning?): He would be the most idle person to settle down with. He loves to cook and Bake things for you even when you don't ask.

E = Ending (If they had to break up with their partner, how would they do it?): He would be crying, it hurts him to break up with them, but if given a real reason there would be nothing else to do.

F = Fiance(e) (How do they feel about commitment? How quick would they want to get married?): He would want to get married right after highschool, he already know you two are perfect for each other.

G = Gentle (How gentle are they, both physically and emotionally?): Very Gentle and you absolutely love it. He even gently picks you up, but it's mainly because he's weak and is trying his hardest.

H = Hugs (Do they like hugs? How often do they do it? What are their hugs like?): He loves hugs and getting hugs. Not giving them, he does eventually. They're always bear hugs and he doesn't ever want to let go of you.

I = I love you (How fast do they say the L-word?): 10 seconds. He loves to say He loves you 24/7.

J = Jealousy (How jealous do they get? What do they do when they’re jealous?): He's quiet and tends to keep to himself, he's afraid he'll say something he would regret and that you'll leave with the other person.

K = Kisses (What are their kisses like? Where do they like to kiss you? Where do they like to be kissed?): He's kisses are soft and gentle. He likes to kiss your lips and forehead. He only ever wants kisses on his lips.

L = Little ones (How are they around children?): He has multiple little sisters and they all adore him, he loves children.

M = Morning (How are mornings spent with them?): Mornings with him is always cuddles and him not wanting to get up.

N = Night (How are nights spent with them?): Nights are always spent cuddling on the couch while watching Scooby-doo late into the late.

O = Open (When would they start revealing things about themselves? Do they say everything all at once or wait a while to reveal things slowly?): Four or Five months, he also gets soft and tells you absolutely everything.

P = Patience (How easily angered are they?): Quick, but he does the silent treatment. He gets very quiet and refuses to talk to whatever angered him. Unless, it's you. He tells you why you angered him and you try to make him feel better.

Q = Quizzes (How much would they remember about you? Do they remember every little detail you mention in passing, or do they kind of forget everything?): He remembers your birthday and that's it, he tries to remember everything but he can't and he feels bad about it.

R = Remember (What is their favorite moment in your relationship?): Baking together, it's your favorite thing to do and he loves to teach you stuff.

S = Security (How protective are they? How would they protect you? How would they like to be protected?): He is very protective and wants to protect you 24/7. However, He doesn't want to be protected.

T = Try (How much effort would they put into dates, anniversaries, gifts, everyday tasks?): He tries with everything. He has his sister remind him and everything. He books reservations and takes you out to very nice places.

U = Ugly (What would be some bad habits of theirs?) Nail-biting, He only does this when he's very stressed. Also, always has to be remained about everything.

V = Vanity (How concerned are they with their looks?) Not very obsessed. But mildly concerned about looking like trash.

W = Whole (Would they feel incomplete without you?) Absolutely, he is a lost puppy when you're not around.

X = Xtra (A random headcanon for them.) He stress bakes, you leave for a few days and the house is full of baked goods and he is baking at 3 in the morning.

Y = Yuck (What are some things they wouldn’t like, either in general or in a partner?) (kinda sad.) Not eating, he hates when people won't eat and tries his hardest to get you to eat something

Z = Zzz (What is a sleep habits of theirs?) He's very silent, it scares you. You sometimes check his pulse just to make sure he's breathing.