They think you've been cheating

These probably are not good but I tried!
Requested by _Err0r_Zer0

Hikari = Hikari knew his sister's boyfriend was a flirt, the biggest at the school in fact. You and Aketchi walked into school together talking, he knew you two lived close together. However, he didn't like his girlfriend talking to anyone else. He saw you blush at something someone else said, and he had enough and left to his class. He watched you and Aketchi walk down the hallways together and his pent up anger turned to rage. He however missed the boot on Aketchi's leg and him using a crutch. At lunch, he confronted you. "What's going on between you and Aketchi?!" He screamed at you. "What?" You were confused and upset. "You're cheating on me aren't you?" He whispered hoping to not get a response. "No. Why would you think that. He's needed help today. Why do you never pay attention to anything? He sprung he's leg. He is using a crutch and everything, Hikari." Hikari blushed and looked away. "I... Of course you wouldn't cheat."

Mami = Mami watched you type away on your phone, she was filled of envy as she watched you text a random person. You get up and place your phone on the coffeetable and head to the bathroom. As soon as you are no longer in sight she grabs you phone and looks at the messages. You were texting someone under the name 'Candy'. The last message was from you and it read, 'No problem! I'll come over soon! ❤' . She was curious but heard you coming and shut off the phone. You sat by her and she was glaring at you. "Whose candy?" she asked. "My cousin." You replied. "Yeah right. Who sends their cousin a heart emoji?!" She argued. "Me? Meaning with love." You grabbed your phone and called the person named 'candy'. Mami felt horrible afterwards.