Bentos

This is about the Tsundere having one bento and giving it to reader-chan

Hikari = (Y/N)'s stomached growled. However, you forgot to bring your lunch, you were super embarrassed and refused to tell anyone. "Hey Idoit, where's your lunch?" Hikari asked taking the seat in front of you. "I... Uh... In my locker!" You lied. "Really? Go get it." He smirked already knowing you must have forgot it. "Not hungry." You replied... Then your stomach growled. "Forgot it? What an idoit." He said still smirking. Then he placed a Bento on your desk. "Unlike you, I'm actually not hungry." He stood up and left. "What's his problem?" You still ate the Bento and loved it, it was good. You thanked him later and Aubrey punched him saying, "Is this why you spend lunch time in the cooking club?!"

Mami = You walked upstairs to a spot where you and Mami call your own. The Roof, the bench that over look the whole backyard of the school. You sat there and waited for Mami. She ran up the stairs and headed for you. Running was a mistake she fell and one of the bentos she brought got ruined... The one she made for you. She was upset. "Ugh! Im sorry (Y/N). You can have mine." She handed you her bento. "Or Mami... We can share."  You suggested, you saw her cheeks become red then she nodded. "Are you getting sick, Mami-san?" You asked, the red cheeks getting worse. "N-no! It's just hot! Shut up, Stupid!" She sits next to you and you two share the bento. You make a remark on how it's good and she looks away mumbling something.