You turn them on

Insert sick laughter. Spooky update coming tomorrow. Only If I haven't died.

Only mature audience. Even though I know you'll read this anyway. But you have been warned.

Hikari = You walked into the living room with a Vanilla milkshake until you tripped, got the vanilla milkshake all over you in landed in a very explicit pose. Hikari looked down at you and a huge blush crossed him face. "S-Sorry! I made it for you! I'll go get another one." You said as the white liquid dripped off of you and into the floor. (evil laughing). Hikari looked down attracting your attention to where he was looking. You blushed and threw the nearest object at him. "Go to the bathroom!" You yelled running to the kitchen.

(for the girls you'll find where they are sensitive)
Mami = You wanted to mess with her so you sat next to her and kissed her cheek. "Stop!" She yelled watching the television. You them kissed her neck expecting the same reaction. Instead she let a soft moan out and you jolted away from her and she covered her face. "Leave now!" She hissed but you still saw the huge blush on her face. "So your neck is sensitive?" You asked with a smirk. "Quit it." She stormed off to her room.

Matt = He had you on his lap and you were squirming around trying to get confortable. You didn't notice the blush on his face as you continued to squirm around. "Stop it" He grabbed your hips and you felt something poke you. You then were placed on the ground and you watched Matt go to the bathroom A huge blush crossed your face as you realised what happened.

Yuna = She was sitting on your lap, facing you. Her head on your shoulder. Her leg was stabbing into you so, you grabbed her thigh and she let out a small yelp and jolted up. "(Y/N), If you want to try stuff you need to ask." She purred. "No. I-It's not lik-like that! You're l-leg was hurting me!" You explained a blushing mess. "That's what they all say." Yuna layed her head back on your shoulder.