Caught kissing

This is fun.

Hikari = You two were kissing on the couch, however, it was getting more heated then normal. "THEY ARE CHILDREN IN THIS HOUSEHOLD!" Samora yelled out. You jumped and pushed him away from you. Your face was solid red and you looked at His older sister. "I have to go. See you later, Hikari."

Mami = You two where in the kitchen and she kissed you. "Mam- Aw you two are the cutest couple!" Mami's mother said giggling like a kid. "You two are so cute! I'm so glad you two got together!" Her mother continued to compliment you two and how cute you are together.

Matt = You had your arms wrapped around Matt's neck as you two were kissing. "Brothe- oh my god." Emila rolled her eyes and walked straight out of the room and ignore you two for the rest of the day.

Yuna = She pinned you on the wall and kissed you. "Sis- woo get some!" Taichi and Yoshiki yelled out making you fall to the ground covering your face. "Tai! Yoshi! Leave go away." Yuna yelled throwing a pillow at them. "Come on our sister has a pretty girl here!" Taichi snickered. "Plus it's the first time she actually came over to hang out in awhile. Why would we leave you alone" Yoshiki taunted. "Get out." Yuna yelled starting a screaming match with the two.