You're a dere

Warning: other dere types that you are for a chapter.

Hikari = (Undere - character who says yes to pretty much everything the one they love says.) Hikari made you lunch and was pretty proud of himself. "Is it good?" He asked waiting for you response. It was horrible, the food was practically black and he didnt season it or nothing. "Yes." You lied. He was so happy. "Would you like me to... Cook for you again. Not that I want to! Don't get the wrong idea, dummy." Hikari blushed and looked away from you. You did not want that, that's the last thing you wanted was burnt food that was flavorless. "Yes." You lied once more. "Good! Anyway how was your day?" He asked sitting next to you. "Yes." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "Whatever. Wanna go watch a movie after school?" He asked you. "Yes." You smiled at the idea of a date with your senpai. "Which one?" He sounded bored and wrapped an arm around you. "Yes." "Oh my god (Y/N), Stop saying yes to everything! You're such an idoit."

Mami = (Utsudere - Characters that are depressed on a regular basis.)
Another unbearable day, Your school bully, Serina, pushed you into a fountain and you had to leave early. You were done with today and it was only 11 o'clock. You cuddled up to your giant bear stuff animal that your girlfriend got you for your birthday and started to fall asleep. "Hey baka!" Your girlfriend walk in your room and laid beside you. "I saw you go home early. Are you ok?" She softly whispered to you. You instantly started crying and she held on to you. "It was Serina again wasn't it?" She tried to soothe you. She was the only good part of your day, and she knew it.

(I feel like this one is long) Matt = (Yandere - characters that acts very sweet and nice to everyone, unless they like senpai.) As you spied on your beloved boyfriend, a beautiful girl with long platinum blonde hair approached him. You watched as the girl flirted with him, rage clouding your mind. You lefted to the cooking club and saw a boy chopping food and ran to the gardening club and put on some gloves. As you spied on the boy cutting food you paid attention to everything around you. Mainly the blonde girl. As the boy left you grabbed the knife and hid it in the bathroom. The girl was near and you happily walked up to her. "Hey! Um, I need some help. I have a gardening chore I need to do and I was wondering if you could help me" You asked acting very sweet and friendly to a girl you considered your rival. "Oh, of course. I'll love to help you." She didn't even question it when you lead her into the bathroom. You pointed to a stall, "Can you go in that stall, please?" You asked her sweetly and she obeyed. You grabbed the knife and followed her in the bathroom and stabbed her in the back. "Oh! Look what that cooking boy did! He should go to jail!" You laughed and threw the knife while leaving to wash up in the washing room. You walked up to Matt after cleaning up and hugged him while walking to class with him. "Have you seen Hitomi? She wanted to asked me something." He asked you. "No. I don't know who that is." You told him while holding his hand. "One of Emila's friends. I hope she's ok. You know... With all those murders." You nodded and giggled softly. "Really horrible. I loved half those people so much." You faked cried. "I know. They were good people."

Yuna = (Deredere - Characters that are very nice, kind and energetic ) "(Y/N), This is so stupid!" Yuna complained while walking around the park. "Oh, Baby! This is so fun!" You looked up and let the sun beat down on you as you looked at your girlfriend who looked very upset. "Hey stupid! I want to go home!" Yuna complained even more. You just smiled and hugged her. "Ok honey, we can go home. You grabbed her hand and she observed you. "Pssh! Your such an idoit, (Y/N). You're lucky I love you." Yuna blushed and you two started to walk home. "Wanna get some Ice-cream?" You said pointing to a Ice-cream cart. "It's hot... It should help." you and yuna shared a milkshake, even when she complained wanting a strawberry Ice-cream cone. "Hey Yuna! This milkshake is as sweet as you!" You laughed at your joke. "You're such an idoit! Baka! Dummy! Stupid!" she screamed making you laugh. "It's as sweet as you, (Y/N)." She whispered so you couldn't hear. "You're so cute Yuna." "I am not! You're just stupid!"