Special date at ___

Hikari = You and Hikari where at the beach, you just changed into a (F/C one piece/bikini) and he was wearing blue swimming trunks, you where excited and he was complaining. "It's too hot!" He whinned. "It won't be in the water." You said looking at him. He huffed and looked back towards you. "Fine." without warning, he grabbed your hand and ran towards the water. "Sunscreen!" You screamed, you soon forgot about it after being in the water for awhile. The next day at school people kept touching and poking your sunburns. A blonde hair girl kept laughing at you two, she was the worst person to deal with that day.

Mami = "That was mean." You said to Mami. "Who goes to a Beach without sunscreen?" Mami said walking towards the date place, you two decided to go on picnic at a park. She brought the food, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. You brought the drinks, a lemonade and (favorite drink). You two watched ducks and you got to pet one. You then looked over at Mami, who was in the water, her outfit soaked, still wearing shoes, however she had a swan her hands. She looked over at you and blushed. "Um... I... Uh,  thought it was pretty." She was blushing wildly. "So you jumped in the water to catch it?" You asked. "S-Shut up baka! No-one asked you to run my life." She sat on the blanket of the picnic still holding the duck. You pulled the blanket out from under her and wrapped it around her. She blushed and looked at you while water dripped from her hair and you pulled her closer to you. "You're gonna get wet!" Mami said looking at you. "Totally worth it."