Meeting their family

Small update on my life: My kitten has allergies right now and it's so cute when she sneezes but at the same time it looks like she's crying and has a runny nose and I'm very conflicted.

Hikari = You knew Aubrey, however, she told you they were 4 more sister that they had. Sakura, who was graduated, Samora, Sakura's twin that works all the time, Aia, who was in middle school and Aita, who is in primary school. Today you were meeting them. First was Sakura and Samora. Sakura was ecstatic to meet you and talked to you for a long time. You learned that Sakura and Samora watches them while their parents are out on sea. Samora was was more sceptical compared to Sakura. She asked you many questions and Sakura had to drag her away. Then it was Aia, she was still at school practicing her flute when you and Hikari came in. It was afterschool hours and she stays late to practice. She was bland and kinda boring but very polite. Lastly was Aita, she saw you and clung onto her brother. Hikari had to pull her off him. She was extremely shy until you offered to bring them to a ice-cream shop. His sisters were pretty nice. Except Samora who still was very unsure of you dating her brother.

Mami = You never even knew Mami had a brother or a dad. Her mom is a single mother and was divorced and raised Mami alone. So when her dad visited her with her brother you didn't know what to do. However she hugged both of them and introduced you to them "(Y/N), This is my dad Eiichi and my younger brother Hideo. Dad and Hideo this is my girlfriend." Hideo nodded and Eiichi started talking about Mami and everything she has accompliced which you already know because you saw it happen. Her dad was very talkative which her brother only seemed to nod or shake his head.

Matt = You had to go to a fancy dinner with his sister, Emila, and his parents. You wore a lavender dress with heels. Matthew led you to the car and Emila hugged you and helped you get in. It was a limousine, which you never been in one before. His mother, Danielle, was a quick conversation starter. She complimented you on you dress and shoes. His father, David, instantly disliked you. He hated your dress, your house and everything. You finally changed his mind when you started talking about how you liked to sew and knit. You then found out his father owned a clothing industry.

Yuna = This was a nightmare to you. Yes you could easily handle Yuna but not 3 of her. Her two brothers, Taichi and Yoshiki acted just like her. All three of them were dramatic. You could barely handle it. Then you met her mother, Himeko, and nothing ever made since to you. Her mother was so shy and quiet. She was nice and polite and respectful. You loved her mom and wondered how all three of her kids ending up like this.