‧₊˚taekook||suckling‧₊˚

this is requested by taekookislife19
sorry for it being late but i do hope you enjoyed it anyway💜💜

little: taehyung
caregiver: jungkook
others: yoongi and hoseok (caregivers), jimin (little), namjoon (caregiver), seokjin (little)
━━━━━━━━━━━━

seokjin, jimin and taehyung were all on the floor playing with their toys. seokjin was playing with lego, jimin playing with building blocks and taehyung was playing with his favourite lion stuffy jungkook has gotten him.

currently namjoon was out at some meeting that was important, yoongi and hoseok were in the living room in their own conversation while looking after the littles. jungkook was in his room composing on his computer for his solo songs.

soon enough seokjin and jimin started playing together while taehyung was still playing by himself. he looked at his lion stuffy and he thought of his daddy, slowly but surely he fell into baby space. taehyung looked around and started making baby noises. it didn't faze hoseok or yoongi as they were still in their conversation and then jimin and seokjin still playing together.

taehyung started to crawl around. when taehyung was in baby space he always became curious so that's why he always needed to be watched. since they were upstairs taehyung crawled to the landing. he somehow managed to get up on the washing basket where the railings were and was looking down.

luckily jungkook came out his room to his baby about to fall.

"tae!!" he said and immediately rushed over and picked him up.

"you nearly fell!! why were you up there?!" jungkook asked as his heart was beating fast.

when he got random baby babbles he knew that taehyung was in baby space. he carried him into his room and he placed him on the bed. he moved everything off it and cuddled taehyung.

taehyung then started rubbing his cheek on jungkook shirt which started to irritate it so jungkook to it off and then taehyung stopped moving being more comfy.

he watched taehyung's eyes wonder around the curiously like he normally when he was in baby space. jungkook smiled and closed his eyes since taehyung was safe and settles. jungkook started to doze off but then he felt something wet.

he opened his eyes and saw taehyung sucking his nipple.

"tae... no" jungkook said as he brought taehyung away from his nipple.

then he saw taehyung's eyes starting to water. it started as muffled cries then jungkook brought his nipple back to tae's face.

the little then started suckling on it again happily. jungkook held his breath slightly trying not to moan from the feeling of it. after a few minutes taehyung's suckling started to slow down as he was falling asleep.

jungkook smiled but then his door opened. he saw yoongi, hoseok, jimin and seokjin at the door.

"u-umm sorry to interrupt" yoongi said and then immediately shut the door again.

jungkook giggled softly and then looked down at taehyung who had finally fallen asleep. he moved him into a more comfortable position and then kissed his forehead.

"sleep well my beautiful boy" jungkook whispered before he too fell asleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
hey guys!!
i'm sorry for the lack of updates and this not being the best. it's been really hard for my family atm on these times and i've been doing so much to help. i'll try to keep updating as much as i can💜💜
i'm sorry again💜
━━━━━━━━━━━━
first uploaded: 04/06/2020
edited: —/—/——