‧₊˚jiminXbts||christmas - nap time‧₊˚

This chapter is for Jimin who has a nap after their dinner snuggled up to his members.

Little: Jimin
Caregivers: Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jimin day at the table with his head drooping and his eyes barely open. His members found it cute but it was probably best to move him before his head fell into his plate which had gravy on it.

Yoongi went over to Jimin and he gently lifted the little up. When Jimin felt Yoongi he immediately wrapped his arms around his neck and his legs around his waist like a little koala and he closed his eyes falling asleep.

Yoongi took him to his room and the two youngest members, Taehyung and Jungkook. Followed them.

Yoongi gently placed Jimin on the bed and Taehyung and Jungkook gently removed Jimin's arms and legs from around Yoongi.

"Don't wake him up" Yoongi said low and quietly before he left the room to go help the others clean up.

Taehyung and Jungkook got on a different side of Jimin they wrapped their arms around the little.

Jimin hated sleeping alone. He always felt safe when someone was next to him so they volunteered to stay with Jimin so they didn't have to clean up.

They all stayed like that for a good two and a half hours before Jimin woke up with a smile on his face. He woke up facing Taehyung so he gently started to poke his cheeks. Taehyung opened his eyes and Jimin started to giggle uncontrollably which made Jungkook wake up.

"TaeTae funny" Jimin giggled and he hugged the other two tightly and happily that they were there for when he woke up.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 25/12/2019
Edited: —/—/——