‧₊˚Taekook||War‧₊˚

Requested by beautifultaekookies
WARNING:
Sadness, scars and depression are mentioned. Also this is a really long one with two endings.
━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Caregiver: Taehyung
Little: Jungkook

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

Taehyung sat there on the sofa head in his hands and a letter set on the coffee table. He heard foot steps pattering there way towards him but he didn't look up.

"Daddy..?" The little asked in confusion.

"Yeah bun?" Taehyung looked up and smiled softly at the little.

"Why's chu sad?" Jungkook asked holding his stuff bunny close to his chest.

"Don't worry about it Kookie, let's go give you a bath" Taehyung got up off the sofa and grabbed the letter folding it and shoving it in the back of his jean pockets.

He started to run Jungkook a bath and helped him. He smiled seeing Jungkook smiling and having fun. He's going to miss this so much. Once Jungkook was dried and in a onesie he went to the living room to watch cartoons with his bottle. Whereas Taehyung was in the kitchen on the phone to Yoongi trying his best to compose himself and not cry.

"Baby" Taehyung said softly getting the youngest attention.

"Yesh dada" Jungkook said looking up at Taehyung.

"Your going to be staying with Yoongi and Jimin tomorrow for a while" Taehyung came round and sat on the edge of the sofa.

"Yay! I get to see Diminie" Jungkook said happily and Taehyung smiled.

"Now let's go get some sleep" Taehyung smiled picking Jungkook up and balancing him on his hip.

Taehyung got the remotes for the TV and switched it off and carried Jungkook to their shared room. He laid Jungkook down and tucked him into bed, then he put on some sweat pants and a lose white t-shirt. He got into his side of the bed and brought the little close to him.

"Night night dada" Jungkook smiles tiredly snuggling into his daddy's chest.

"Goodnight baby, love you" he placed a kiss on the top of Jungkook's head.

"I wove chu too" and with that Jungkook fell asleep.

Taehyung laid there, holding Jungkook close to him and crying silently. He didn't want to leave Jungkook, he loved him too much but he had no choice. Taehyung enjoyed this moment, it would be one of the most peaceful moments they'd have left for a while... hopefully.

The next morning Taehyung woke up before Jungkook. Taehyung admired his baby's sleeping face and grabbed his phone off the bedside table quietly and took a picture of Jungkook's sleeping face.

Then he gently got out of bed and went to the printer to print out the picture of Jungkook. He also printed out a few of the both of them so he could have them with him. Once they were printed and laminated he went back into the bedroom seeing Jungkook awake.