‧₊˚jungkookXbts||birthday mornings‧₊˚

Sorry this is late my WiFi has been really bad and has only let me post this late.
━━━━━━━━━━━━
Little: Jungkook
Caregiver: Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Today was the day if their golden maknae's birthday. Since the youngest member was a little and the youngest they always made his birthdays special no matter what.

Today the members woke up especially early getting all the decorations and presents out for the little. Jungkook has stayed the night in Taehyung's room. Now these were the jobs of each member. Taehyung was to keep Jungkook distracted till the others were finished (as to why Jungkook stayed the night in his room), Jimin was to get the presents sorted and made sure everything was wrapped and stacked cutely, Namjoon was supposed to blow up balloons being careful not to pop them, Hoseok was just giving the whole living room a tidy up so then it was all nice and clean, Yoongi was hanging up banners with the occasional help from Hoseok and Jin was getting the littles favorite breakfast ready as well as making sure the cake was perfect for later.

It took a couple of hours to get everything perfected. Luckily Jungkook also woke up st the right time.

"Morning my little birthday boy" Taehyung said softly and smiled as Jungkook's eyes widened realising it was his birthday.

"Kookie birfday!! Kookie birfday!!" Jungkook said excitedly.

"And for my first gift for you today is birthday cuddles and tickles" Taehyung said and attacked the little with cuddles as well as tickling making the little giggle.

From downstairs they heard that Jungkook was awake and that Taehyung was keeping him distracted. They made sure the last little things were done and perfect.

Namjoon:
Tae, you can bring him down now :)

Taehyung:
We're coming :))

Once Taehyung got Namjoon's text they both got up. Taehyung grabbed the littles hand and they started to walk towards the living room. With each step Jungkook took butterflies of excitement filled him and he was practically skipping by the time they got to the living room door. Taehyung but his hands over the littles eyes and opened the door, leading him in.

"Can Kookie see now?" Jungkook asked as Taehyung removes his hands.

"SURPRISE BABY!!!" All the members shouted happily and threw confetti everywhere leaving Hoseok's tidying up job like he had done nothing.

"I wove you all so wuch" Jungkook smiled happily and ran to each of his members kissing them on the cheek and giving them a big hug.

"Now does Kookie want breakfast or presents first?" Hoseok asked smiling at the little.

"Pwesents!! Pwesents!!" Jungkook cheered happily and excitedly.

Hoseok then moved out the way revealing a hug pile of presents and the littles eyes lit up even more. Jimin sat down beside the little as he opened his presents. Well since Jungkook was in little space Jimin helped him open the presents whether it was tearing the corner slightly for him or pulling out of tight wrapping.

It took him at least an hour to open all of his presents. Luckily Jin managed to keep their breakfast still lovely and warm.

"Now who wants waffles for breakfast?" Jin asked and the little jumped up from the floor with his arm in the air like he was at school.

"Me! Me!!" He cheered more.

Yoongi then picked up the little and carried him to the table where they all sat around and grabbed some waffles off the plate in the middle of corse Jungkook got the most. Namjoon also helped the little put toppings on top of his pancakes and fed them to him.

You could say that this was Jungkook's favourite birthday morning but he says that every year.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNGKOOK!!!
I know this is out late because of my terrible WiFi and also that I was travelling back today. But happy birthday to our precious golden maknae. I hope he has the best day possible because he deserves it so much. We love you Jungkookie💜💜💜

 We love you Jungkookie💜💜💜

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━I hoped you enjoyed this and sorry if it seemed sort or terrible

━━━━━━━━━━━━
I hoped you enjoyed this and sorry if it seemed sort or terrible. I wanted to get this done and published before starting my requests so if you have requested something I will be doing them now and I hope you look forward to them but I wanted to make a special chapter for our maknae💜💜💜
━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 02/09/2019
Edited: —/—/——