‧₊˚Namjin||Feeding Time‧₊˚

Caregiver: Jin
Little: Namjoon

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Namjoon for once was sitting on the sofa watching cartoons quietly. Normally he was making a mess or breaking things, but today he was quiet.

Jin made sure that Namjoon was feeling alright and he was. Jin saw this as an opportunity to clean the house, he was so happy. The house had been in a mess for months and somehow Namjoon always interfered when Jin was cleaning but not today.

Jin started cleaning about eleven in the morning and finished at two in the afternoon. He was happy and proud that the house looked spotless for now but realised that Namjoon hadn't eaten all day.

"Daddy, Joonie hungry" Namjoon said from the sofa looking at Jin.

"What would Joonie like for lunch?" Jin asked and smiled softly.

"Umm dinosaur chicken nuggets plwase" Namjoon said politely and Jin nodded.

He got the chicken nuggets out the freezer and put them on a tray with a few fries. He put the oven on the right temperature and waited for it to heat up, which only took a few minutes. Once the oven was warm enough, Jin put the chicken nuggets in.

Once they were in and cooking he made himself some instant ramen because he knew that Namjoon would want feeding so he decided to have his now. When he finished his ramen, Namjoon's chicken nuggets were ready.

Jin put on the oven glove and brought the tray out the oven. He grabbed a spatula to get the nuggets and fries off without burning himself. Jin put them on a green plastic plate so if it fell nothing would smash.

"Joonie, your chicken nuggets are ready" Jin shouted from the kitchen and Namjoon ran to the table sitting down.

"Thank chu Daddy~" Namjoon smiles happily looking at the chicken nuggets.

"Is something wrong Joonie?" Jin asked seeing the little not eating.

"Can daddy feed Joonie?" Namjoon asked happily and Jin nodded.

He picked up the knife and fork and started to cut his chicken nugget and started to feed Namjoon.

It didn't take long for Namjoon to eat his food because he was so hungry. When Namjoon did finish his food, Jin picked up the plate and cookery and started to wash them.

"Thank chu for fweding Joonie, Daddy" Namjoon smiled towards Jin and Jin gave one back.

"Anything for my baby, why don't you go watch cartoons and I'll be through in a few minutes for cuddles and kisses" Jin said and Namjoon cheered.

"Yay! Cuwles and kwsses" Namjoon cheered running into the living room.

He put his favourite cartoons on and Jin cam through. He sat on the sofa next to Namjoon and put him on his lap. They both cuddled and shared kisses.

"I wove chu Daddy" Namjoon said dozing off slightly.

"I love you too Joonie" Jin smiled kissing the top of Namjoon's head before he fell asleep in Jin arms.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Uploaded: 27/11/2018
Edited: —/—/——