‧₊˚jiminXbts||sick birthdays‧₊˚

Little: Jimin
Caregiver: Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon, Taehyung and Jungkook
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Today was the day of Jimin's birthday. The members had everything planned of what they were going to do for Jimin's birthday. They were going to take him everywhere he said he wanted to go.

However a few days before his birthday the boys were being rushed through a crowed of fans in the rain. The manager couldn't see if all the boys were on but he counted seven and then he got in and told the driver to drive. The crowed was massive and Taehyung and Jimin were still in it.

Hoseok was the first to notice that the two weren't in the car but there was no way they could get back through the amount of fans so they kept going. Taehyung and Jimin managed to get away from the crowed and Jimin had slipped halfway through the commotion. Taehyung got them both to a quiet alleyway with them both drenched in water and it still continued to rain.

After that the manager went to go get them but the day after t left them both sick.

"Morning baby" Jin said softly sitting on the edge of Jimin's bed.

"Mmh Diminie still fweel bwad" Jimin said with teary eyes and a sore throat.

"I know baby but we have a surprise downstairs for you" Jin smiled softly as he lifted the little out of bed who was still in his thick, fluffy warm onesie.

Jin carried Jimin down stairs and his eyes went wide seeing the massive forte around the TV in the living room. Then all the members popped out.

"Happy Birthday Jiminie!!" They all said happily, cheerfully and quiet loud.

"happy birthday jiminie" Taehyung said after the member as loud as he could, which wasn't very loud since he was sicker than Jimin from protecting him.

Jimin smiled brightly at all him members and went to hugged them all. When Jimin entered the forte he saw all the comfy pillows on the floor, all his favourite stuffies, presents, breakfast and snacks. Jimin couldn't be more happier.

They all sat in a circle watching Jimin open all his presents and also Jimin giving them all hugs in the process. Once they were all opened they stayed in the circle and ate breakfast. Yoongi instead of eating his first fed Jimin his breakfast then Jimin wanted to feed Yoongi which was the cutest thing to all the members.

Once breakfast was eaten. Then all got comfy in front of the TV and watch all of Jimin's favourites movies. Jimin went to Taehyung and snuggled into him. He always felt safe with Taehyung and he felt guilty for getting the younger sick but he was grateful he saved him. Taehyung smiled at the younger and once Jimin was asleep, Taehyung handed him over to Jungkook while Taehyung went to his room so he didn't get the other members sick.

Jimin woke up a few hours later seeing all the members but no Taehyung.

"Where TaeTae?" Jimin asked sleepily.

"He's gone to his room baby" Namjoon said softly.

"W-Why? Is TaeTae mad at Jiminie? I wan' cuddle wif TaeTae" Jimin said as tears flooded his eyes.

"No, no baby he's not mad he just gone to his room because he didn't want to get you more sick and he didn't feel well" Namjoon said trying to reinsure the little and he succeeded.

It was quiet late at that time and they all decided to go to bed with Jungkook taking the little the bed. Once Jungkook said goodnight and went into his room Jimin got up and snook into Taehyung's room and got into his bed.

"N' night TaeTae" Jimin whispered and snuggled close.

"Good night Jiminie, happy birthday" Taehyung whispered sleepily and pulled the little close.

Jimin smiled and fell asleep with it on close to Taehyung.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sorry this is late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMIN!!!
I hope you had an amazing birthday and I hope you got everything you wanted because you deserve it. Thank you for everything you have given us so far, we are so grateful and we can't wait to see what surprises you had got hidden🤗💜

 Thank you for everything you have given us so far, we are so grateful and we can't wait to see what surprises you had got hidden🤗💜

I know this was more of a VMin oneshot but I love Vmin so much but I still hoped you enjoyed it

Also as you know we all revived heartbreaking news today about Sulli from f(x) being found dead. All my love and support goes to her bad mates, friends and family. I was a massive fan of f(x) and hearing this broke my heart. I want you all to know that I'm always here for you all if you want anyone to talk to💜💜

R.I.P Sulli we all love and miss you😭💜

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━First Uploaded: 14/10/2019Edited: —/—/——

━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 14/10/2019
Edited: —/—/——