‧₊˚Sugamon||Bed Time‧₊˚

Caregiver: Namjoon

Little: Yoongi

━━━━━━━━━━━━

When Yoongi was in little space he was always hyper and full of energy, unlike when he's in his normal headspace. Today Yoongi was especially hyper thanks to Hoseok who came round earlier and gave Yoongi some candy making him hyper now.

It was getting late now and Yoongi was still hyper, it was almost midnight and Namjoon was hoping that Yoongi would have calmed down by now but he hadn't. He needed to get the little to bed otherwise he's going to be grumpy the next day.

"Baby, its bed time" Namjoon said getting the running littles attention.

"No daddy no tired" Yoongi said.. more like shouted.

Namjoon knee that Yoongi was probably waking up their neighbours and he didn't want to deal with their complains tomorrow. Namjoon got up from the sofa sighing and ran after Yoongi. Of corse he thought they were playing a game of chase so Yoongi started to run faster from Namjoon. Considering Namjoon already had a long tiring day from work his was making him more tired.

Finally after about fifteen minutes he managed to catch the little and pick him up making Yoongi giggle.

"Now it's bedtime baby" Namjoon said tiredly.

"No daddy! Yoonie no tiwed" Yoongi said and Namjoon sighed again.

"What if daddy sang you to sleep" Namjoon suggested making the littles face light up and nodding his head rapidly.

Namjoon smiles of how adorable Yoongi was and carried him to their shared bedroom. Namjoon helped Yoongi into a white fluffy onesie and got Yoongi his sleeping parci. Yoongi got under the cover ready for Namjoon.

Namjoon got changed quickly into an over sized t-shirt and sweat pants before getting in on the other side of the bed and brought Yoongi close to him. Yoongi always loved Namjoon's singing and wanted him to sing more often even if it was only to him.

Namjoon started to sing the whole song of '4 o'clock' even the rap part but did that part softly. Even after that song Yoongi was fast asleep. Even if the little was hyper underneath it all he was tired.

That night they both got a good night sleep and their energy was replenish in the morning.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 17/03/2019
Edited: —/—/——