‧₊˚Taekook||Suicide‧₊˚

Requested by 2ttaaeekkookk2
Thank you for requesting and I hope you enjoy🥰💜

WARNING:
This contains suicide, sadness, regret and breakups.
Please do not read if you are sensitive to these subjects or you don't like reading these kind of things💜

Little: Jungkook
Caregiver: Taehyung
━━━━━━━━━━━━

It had been months since Jungkook had paid attention to Taehyung. Even slipped in front of him. Taehyung was trying to think of what he had done wrong for Jungkook not to slip in front of him. The thing is that Jungkook doesn't even seem stressed but happier than he's ever been when he wasn't slipped in front of Taehyung.

Slowly Taehyung started to blame his depression and suicidal thoughts. Even before Taehyung became Jungkook's caregiver he always helped Taehyung with his depression out of little space and looking after Jungkook in little space made him happy and he was slowly getting better.... but now is getting worse with Jungkook almost completely ignoring him.

One night Taehyung cooked them both dinner like he normally does he placed the plates on the table and Jungkook just automatically came to the table and ate the food Taehyung prepared while his attention on his phone smiling.

"I'm going out" was three words Jungkook always and only said to Taehyung and he just nodded as the front door closed.

Once again Taehyung threw his food away that he didn't touch and washed Jungkook's clean plate. Once that was done... Taehyung also decided to go out... only for a walk.

He got his grey oversized hoodie on and put his hood up as he left the house. He decided that he would make his way to the park and just walk around there with his hood up. As he was walking he heard a voice and words he missed so much...

"Daddy can we go there?"

Taehyung looked up slightly seeing Jungkook holding someone else's hand... and it was his best friend.... Park Jimin..

"Of corse we can baby" Jimin giggled and took Jungkook to the park.

Tears flooded Taehyung's eyes and he just ran home.. he had nothing to live for now....

He ran to the bathroom once he arrived and smashed open a box that him and Jungkook sealed... the box that was filled with everything Taehyung used to kill himself.

He grabbed the pocket knife and the pills that were in there. He swallowed all the pills in the container and he took knife into his hands and did clean, deep cuts on his wrists over his veins and continued doing it over and over again.

Then the bathroom around him started to spin and he fell to the floor. Tears ran down his cheeks and his vision started to darken.

'I did it...... I'm finally gone' was his last ever thought before his eyes closed... for good.

━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━

"Baby.. I really need to speak to big Jungkook... is that alright?" Jimin asked the little that was sat on his lap.

"Big Kookie no wat it is... he shways okway" Jungkook said and he slipped into his normal headspace.

"It's about me and Tae" Jungkook said and looked at Jimin.

"Jungkook, he needs to know.. it hurts me to know that he doesn't know that you don't want him to be your caregiver but he doesn't know" Jimin explained and cupped Jungkook's cheek.

"I know... I keep meaning to.. I haven't spoken a word to him unless I was telling him I was going out... he's gotten worse with his depression recently and I don't want to loose him as in forever like... if he does... kill himself" I said softly to Jimin.

"I know.... but you can't keep lying to him" Jimin said softly and sadly.

"I'll tell him tonight... so I'll have to spend the night there again.. sorry" he said softly and pecked his lips.

"Don't worry.. I'll drop you off now" Jimin  smiled softly.

They both got their shoes on and headed to Jimin's car. Jungkook got in the passengers chair and Jimin drove. It would only be a two minute walk but Jimin didn't want anything to happen to Jungkook.

"Could you.. come with me actually to tell him" Jungkook asked softly and Jimin nodded.

They both got out the car and saw that the front door was already open slightly. Jungkook grew worried because Taehyung would always feel paranoid of any door was left open. Jungkook opened it further and walked in seeing it was completely dark.. no light source anywhere. Jungkook put on a lamp.

"Tae?" Jungkook shouted hoping for a response but didn't get a answer.

"Tae.. are you in?" Jimin shouted, also getting no response.

They walked around the house looking everywhere. The bathroom being the last place. Jungkook opened the door slowly and saw a pool of blood. He closed the door immediately and fell to his knees and tears immediately fell.

"Kookie, what's wrong?" Jimin asked worriedly and scared.

"B-Blood" Jungkook stuttered and more tears fell.

Jimin eyes widened and helped Jungkook stand up. Jimin hesitantly reaches for the handle and opened the door seeing Taehyung.

A huge pool of blood surrounded the dead boy and his clothes slowly soaking them up, his lips and face were the same colour... completely pale..

Tears fell down both of the boys faces but Jimin called for someone to take away Taehyungs body.

As they did so Jungkook sat on his and Taehyung's bed crying.. blaming himself.

"Baby... it's not your fault" Jimin said softly.

"No.. it is my fault.. I didn't speak to him.. I paid no attention to him.. I didn't make sure he was alright" he cried.

"Baby.. please don't blame yourself... Taehyung wouldn't want you too" Jimin said softly unsure.

"He needed me... he told me everything.. he asked for help...

and I ignored him" he cried.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sorry for no updates, my mock exams have started and revising is so hard as well as my park time job. But I am trying my best.

Remember I love you all so much💜💜
━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 19/06/2019
Edited: —/—/——