‧₊˚hoseokXbts||christmas - kitchen disaster‧₊˚

This chapter is for Hoseok. This is where his little self is being naughty.
━━━━━━━━━━━━
Little: Hoseok
Caregivers: Seokjin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Seokjin was in the kitchen making the Christmas dinner for his members. However. Since it was Christmas it meant that one little was extremely hyper.

Hoseok has just finished opening all his presents and now he want to show Seokjin everything he got properly and how he's going to play with them.

It wasn't just Seokjin and Hoseok in the kitchen, the other members were helping out as well. Yoongi was cutting the vegetables. Jimin and Namjoon were making the stuffing. Jungkook and Taehyung were setting the table. Seokjin was preparing the turkey.

"Jinnie! Jinnie! Look!" Little Hoseok shouted happily jumping about trying to show Seokijn one of the toys he got for Christmas.

"I know baby, you'll have to say thank you to whoever got you it" Seokjin smiled at Hoseok before his attention went back on the getting the turkey ready.

Hoseok pouted because no one else was listening to him and Seokjin was his last source.

Hoseok looked around and saw everyone was still busy doing everything preparing the dinner.

Hoseok became annoyed even more when he said each of his daddies names but they call completely ignored him. So he decided to get their attention.

Jungkook and Taehyung had just finished setting the table and a idea popped into his head. He crawled to the other side of the table and he reached for the table cloth and he pulled it.

All the plates, cutlery and glasses came of the table creating a loud smashing sound.  This got all the members attention and some with scared looks from the sudden noise.

"JUNG HOSEOK WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?!" Seokjin asked in a angry and shouty tone.

"No won wisten to me" Hoseok said pouting and his eyes filled with tears.

The members faces soften and went over to Hoseok.

"Why don't me and Kookie spend sometime with you and then the others can finish up in here?" Taehyung asked the little and he nodded.

The youngest two also didn't want to clean up the mess so they both thought that this was the perfect option and it kept Hoseok out of the kitchen.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 25/12/2019
Edited: —/—/——