‧₊˚Namjin||Cussing‧₊˚

Caregiver: Jin
Little: Namjoon

Warning:
Cursing is in this chapter.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jin needed to go on a mini business trip which was only a night away. Which meant he needed to get someone to look after Namjoon for a night. He asked everyone but they said they couldn't, then it came down to one person. Min Yoongi.

So now Yoongi was sat on the sofa, phone on his knee while watching some random thing on TV while Namjoon played with his building blocks.

"Yoonie" Namjoon asked getting the elders attention which was replied with a hum.

"Can tie have a botwell" Namjoon asked and Yoongi nodded.

He stood up from the sofa forgetting about his phone and it fell on the floor.

"Shit" Yoongi said forgetting about Namjoon and picked up his phone.

He shoved it in his back pocket and went into the kitchen to make Namjoon's bottle.

"Shwit?" Namjoon asked himself not hearing of the work before.

Yoongi soon came back through and gave Namjoon his bottle. As Namjoon was drinking he was still curious of what Yoongi said and decided to ask.

"Yoonie wat does shwit mean?" Namjoon asked innocently.

Yoongi froze, "fuck"

"Fwuck?" Namjoon asked another one.

This time Yoongi didn't say anything and sat there traumatised, thinking of what Jin would do.

"I'm not sure Joonie" Yoongi said and went back to watching the TV leaving Namjoon still clueless.

It soon was bed time for the little. Well Namjoon was practically falling asleep because Yoongi lost track of time and was now about three in the morning. Normally back at home Hoseok was the one that put Jimin to bed and Yoongi cuddling with him but that day Yoongi woke up about ten minutes before Jin had to leave so he wasn't that tired until now.

He carried Namjoon to his bedroom and put him to sleep. Then Yoongi went to the guest bedroom and instantly fell asleep as well.

The next day Jin came home about two in the afternoon seeing that Namjoon had just woken up and Yoongi left almost immediately. Jin went over and hugged Namjoon asking how the night was with Yoongi.

"How was last night baby?" Jin asked Namjoon who was still rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Yoonie put me to bwed at tree in da morwing" was all Namjoon said making Jin slightly angry but not surprised.

"Daddy" Namjoon asked a bit more awake now.

"Yes baby" Jin smiled.

"Wat does shwit and fwuck mean? Yoonie said it wast night but he don't no wat it means" Namjoon asked and explained innocently.

"Baby you must never use them words again, they are no no words" Jin explained and Namjoon covered his mouth.

"I is sowwy daddy I no mean use dem" Namjoon said as tears welled up in his eyes.

"No baby don't cry it wasn't your fault it was Yoongi's fault and daddy is going to tell him off, don't cry okay" Jin said reinsuringly and kissed the top of Namjoon's forehead.

As Namjoon played for the rest of the day Yoongi received an angry phone call for Jin that lasted half an hour.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 24/03/2019
Edited: —/—/——