‧₊˚Yoonmin||Locked‧₊˚

Caregiver: Yoongi
Little: Jimin
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Yoongi had a lot of work to do. He told Jimin that he didn't want to be disturbed for a few hours and to play in the playroom. Jimin didn't mind though. He wanted to be a good boy for his daddy.

When Jimin made his way to the playroom, he was wearing a cute fluffy blue onesie with his blue pacifier in between his plump lips. He closed the door to his playroom and went to play with his stuffies. He loves all his stuffies so much and is the main thing he plays with in the room. He does play with other things but he has so much that one corner is full of stuffies.

Jimin started to play super heroes with his stuffies until it was lunch time. He started to get hungry and wanted to go ask his daddy if he could have some food. He twisted to door handle and pulled the door towards him but it didn't open. He kept trying for five minutes and the door still wouldn't open. His eyes started to get watery and then started falling down his soft cheeks.

"DADDY" Jimin shouted while crying.

Yoongi heard Jimin's crying shout from his office and went to the playroom. He went to open the door but it wouldn't.

"Baby what's wrong?" Yoongi asked putting his ear up to the door hearing muffled sobs.

"D-Diminie is wocked imwide and can't open the dwwr" Jimin continued to crying.

Yoongi tried twisting the handle and opening it again but nothing. The door didn't have a lock on it either. It became really stiff and wouldn't open and doesn't seem that it wants to.

"Baby, Daddy is going to do this a hard way so the door will open, I need you to make sure nothing is in front of the door and I want you to stand at the back of the room, okay?" Yoongi said slowly for Jimin to understand.

He heard Jimin's small little feet pattering on the wooden floor moving anything out the way.

"Diminie at the bwck daddy" he shouted for Yoongi to hear.

Yoongi tried once again to open the door hoping something was behind it but nothing.

"Baby, what daddy is going to do will be loud so cover your ears if you don't like it" Yoongi said before bashing his shoulder into the door harshly.

He continued to do that for at least ten minutes. His shoulder was hurting and stinging so much but he wasn't giving up. He moved right back to the wall again and ran at the door as fast and hard as he could, his shoulder banged making contact with the door and it finally fell off its hinges. He put a lot of power into that one.

Yoongi fell on top of the door and moved his head to see his baby sat on the floor, knees up to his chest and his little hands covering his ears.

"Daddy" Jimin said coming over to Yoongi who was still laying on the door in pain.

"Yes baby" he said looking up and Jimin.

"Diminie is sowwy for taking you away from your work" Jimin apologised and Yoongi shook his head.

"As long as my baby is alright, that's all that matters to me" Yoongi smiled sitting up.

Jimin went to hug his daddy but he winced in pain.

"Daddy what wrong" Jimin asked worriedly.

"Daddy just hurt his shoulder opening the door" Yoongi smiled.

Jimin pulled Yoongi's T-Shirt to see the reddened and bruising shoulder.

"Daddy need ice on it" Jimin said and Yoongi nodded.

"Does Jiminie want to help daddy?" Yoongi asked and Jimin nodded.

They both went to the kitchen and Jimin helped Yoongi our ice on his shoulder and also helped him make lunch. For the rest of the day they cuddled on the sofa watched movies and they called someone over to come and fix the door and made sure that it will always be easy to open.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Uploaded: 20/11/2018
Edited: 15/09/2019