‧₊˚namjoonXbts||christmas - dinner‧₊˚

This chapter is about Namjoon and the rest of the members eating Christmas dinner together.

Little: Namjoon
Caregivers: Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Namjoon was in the living room playing with his new toys with Jimin. As they were getting to a good part of their game however it was interrupted with the voice of Seokjin calling them all.

"Christmas Dinners ready!!" Seokjin shouted getting their attention.

"Come on baby let's go eat" Jimin smiled at Namjoon and helped him up off the floor.

All the members started to gather at the table and sit down in their usual places. Namjoon sat next to Seokjin and Hoseok.

"What would you like to eat baby?" Seokjin asked since he separated everything into different bowls so everyone could choose how much they wanted.

"Pwease can I have mweat, potwatoes, and some veggies?" Namjoon asked sweetly.

"Of corse you can" Seokjin said with a smile.

He picked up Namjoon's plate and started putting everything the younger wanted on.

"Is this enough baby?" Seokjin asked showing Namjoon and earning a nod.

They all started to eat their dinner. Well Namjoon tried to cut his food up but it was too hard for him.

"C-Can I have welp?" Namjoon asked and Hoseok was the first to start cutting up Namjoon's food for him.

"Is that better?" Hoseok asked with a smile.

"Yesh, Thank chu Seokie" Namjoon smiled and he finally started eating.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 25/12/201
Edited: —/—/——