‧₊˚Yoonmin||Focus On Positivity‧₊˚

WARNING:
This contains almost selfharm/suicide, sadness and hate comments.
Please do not read if you are sensitive to these subjects or you don't like reading these kind of things💜

Little: Yoongi
Caregiver: Jimin
━━━━━━━━━━━━

For the past three months Yoongi always had his computer while Jimin working. He thought that he was watching his favourite cartoons on YouTube.

In fact, Yoongi was looking at their music videos in little space, looking at the comments. On their recent music video Yoongi saw a lot of hate towards him. Each night, everyday Hs read them over or any new ones added about him. Jimin didn't know about this though. He always treated the little the best any caregiver would. Jimin thought that Yoongi was happy with everything... but he was wrong.

After another three months of reading the comments, Yoongi slowly became suicidal. Thinking that he can't live up to their standards and that he never will. The thing was that, this was what his little self was thinking.

While Jimin was working in the little house office one night, Yoongi left the bedroom and went to the kitchen. He reached for the knife that was in the draw and looked at it for a few minutes blankly on the kitchen floor.

Jimin has finished his work earlier than expected and was happy that he'd get to spend even more time with Yoongi. He made his way to the bedroom and he walked in, seeing no little. The only thing that lit the room up was Yoongi's laptop on full brightness which gave Jimin the ability to see if Yoongi was in the room.

He went over to the computer and saw all the hate comments towards Yoongi. Jimin's eyes immediately widened and he ran to the kitchen and he saw Yoongi sat on the floor, in his favourite onesie, tears running down his cheeks and the knife about the come in contact with his skin.

"Yoongi! No!" Jimin said and he grabbed the knife from the little and threw it across the room so Yoongi couldn't get it.

Jimin immediately pulled the little into a tight hug as tears slowly made their way down his face.

"Why... baby why did you want to hurt yourself?" He asked as he tried to sound as strong as he could.

"Y-Yoonie sowwy daddy... Yoonie can no wif up to dem tings pwople want... Y-Yoonie no wus anywore" the little stuttered and cried in his daddy shoulders.

"Baby, you are. Ignore all them people, they don't matter, okay? Just focus on the positive comments and me alright.. if I lost you I don't know what I would do without my baby" Jimin ended up bursting into tears and they both cried in each other's arms.

After a while of crying, Yoongi fell asleep and Jimin carried him to the bedroom where he laid the little down and he laid next to him and hugged him close. Never letting go of the love of his life.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sorry this was so short.
I am going to try and update more now since summer holidays are coming up and my mock exams are over.

On Friday I am going on a school trip to Munich. I go on the 12th July to 18th July. So I will try and update as much but it might be hard since I will be with all my friends and it'll be hard to concentrate.

Remember I love you all💜💜
━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 07/07/2019
Edited: —/—/——