‧₊˚Taejin||Tidy ‧₊˚

Little: Taehyung
Caregiver: Seokjin
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Teaching was left at the dorm by himself today. They had practice but Taehyung was in little space and he couldn't get out of it. The other members wanted to stay to make sure Taehyung would be alright, especially Jin, but they needed to nail this choreography before the comeback.

Their manager said to leave Taehyung home and he'd catch up on the choreography because there was nothing else they could do.

"But why can't dad's stay wif TaeTae?" Taehyung asked looking up at his daddy with glossy eyes.

"We've got to go to dance practice baby, I promise we'll be back as soon as possible, but will you be okay by yourself for a few hours?" Jin asked softly as worriedly as he cupped Taehyung's cheek gently to comfort the little.

"Yesh daddy but TaeTae will mish you" Taehyung pouted slightly and Jin pecked it.

"And I'll miss my baby boy, but I promise I'll give you cuddles when I get back" Jin smiled making the little giggle and nod in excitement.

"Hyung we need to go" Hoseok said getting slightly annoyed because he was eager to dance.

"Alright I'm coming" Jin said back.

"We'll be back soon baby, don't do anything dangerous" Jin said seriously.

"Bye Bye daddy" taehyung said as the others left.

Taehyung still being annoyed at the fact that his daddy left to go to dance practice he decided to do something to get revenge. The little went to their shared room and he got ALL of his toys out and threw them everywhere, trashing the whole room.

Taehyung giggled innocently but he'd never would admit that he did it for revenge. The little looked at the now messy room and decided to go the where he threw his colouring books and started colouring.

-6 hours later-

The boys arrived back late evening all exhausted from all the dancing but it showed they put a lot of effort into it. As soon as Jin walked through the door he went looking for his baby.

He went to their shared room and he tried to open the door. It opened a little bit but there was something blocking the door. Jin pushes it a little harder and it finally opened and his eyes widened at the mess. He previously spent a good two hours cleaning the room and came back to it being a tip.

"Kim Taehyung why are all of your toys out?" Jin asked seriously and annoyed sending shivers down Taehyung's back.

"T-TaeTae w-was pwaying daddy" Taehyung stuttered.

"You better tidy this mess up otherwise no cuddles" Jin said as he left the room for Taehyung to tidy.

Tears flooded the littles eyes not realising he would annoyed his daddy this much. He immediately stood up and started to put everything away back neatly into their boxes that Jin had managed to do the other day for Taehyung. It took him an hour to clean and during that time he has tears running down his face.

Jin walked back in to see the littles progress while Taehyung was putting the last box of toys away. Jin felt his heart crack slightly seeing Taehyung's teary face.

"I'm sorry baby" Jin said as he pulled the little into a hug.

"Does TaeTae still get cudwels?" Taehyung asked and Jin nodded.

He helped the little get into his pyjamas and they other got into bed and cuddled right until they both fell asleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 01/10/2019
Edited: —/—/——