‧₊˚Jikook||Bath Time‧₊˚

Caregiver: Jungkook
Little: Jimin
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook decided to take Jimin to the park today. It seemed like a nice day to go as well but the weather decided to play up and while they were at the park it decided to through heavy rain.

Jimin being Jimin carried on playing and had even more fun. Jungkook managed to get him to put his coat on before going off playing in the rain again. What made Jungkook slightly relived was that no one was there anymore so Jimin could be himself. Jungkook sat on a bench under a tree to give him more shelter from the rain as Jimin was playing and running about.

Jungkook smiled. He was so happy that Jimin could run about instead of being trapped inside all day. After Jimin got bored of running around he found a really muddy part of the grass and started sliding and splashing in the thick mud, while giggling.

Jungkook looked at the time seeing that Jimin had been playing in the rain for three hours and he hadn't even noticed. He got up and walked around the tree where he heard his little giggled. As soon as Jungkook turned to look at Jimin his eyes widened at how muddy Jimin was. He was covered head to toe.

"Come on Baby, it's time to go and by the looks of it to give you a bath" Jungkook smiled and Jimin nodded smiling and giggling.

Jungkook held Jimin's hands making sure the little stayed by his side and didn't run off so close to the road. Luckily it wasn't a long walk back to their house, they lived about ten minutes away from it.

"Baby when we are inside I wanted to to stay on the mat by the front door so we don't get mud all over the house and I'll start running you a bath while you get changed out of your muddy cloths" Jungkook smiled at the little as he unlocked the door.

Once they were in Jungkook took off his shoes and his coat. He then headed into the bathroom and started running Jimin a warm bubble bath. He made sure to put a lot of bubbles in because of how much Jimin loves it where there was loads. 

As for Jimin he took all of his clothes off but got bored. So he decided to get his muddy clothes and rubbed it all over his body making him even more muddy. He kept giggling loudly and Jungkook knew he was doing slowing. He stopped running the bath and made sure it was the right temperature and it was perfect. He walked out and went to the front door where Jimin was and he saw him rubbing the mud all over him.

"Ah come on baby, let's get all of this mud off you" Jungkook smiled and Jimin nodded running into the bathroom.

"Yay, Dada it bath time! It bath time!!" Jimin shouted happily and giggling.

Jungkook smiled and nodded. He helped him into the bath and he started playing with the bubbles. Jungkook watched him play with them for a little and occasionally got some bubbles and blew them towards him making Jimin giggle.

"Okay baby, let's get your hair washed" Jungkook smiled as he put the shower on.

He held the shower head away from Jimin until it was a perfect temperature. When it felt good for him he put it on Jimin's hair wetting it.

"Is the temperature okay baby?" Jungkook and and Jimin nodded in response.

Jungkook then got out Jimin's favourite shampoo and conditioner that smelled like strawberries. When Jungkook put some in his hands and started massaging Jimin's head softly the little smiled.

"Yay! My strawbwerry shapoo and condiner" Jimin smiled brightly giggling.

Jungkook smiled more at Jimin's giggle and him trying to pronounce the names of them. Jungkook washed the shampoo out and he repeated the same with the conditioner. Once that was done and he had washed Jimin's body with the matching strawberry shower gel he got up.

"I'll go get your pyjamas for you baby and I'll go make you some milk" Jungkook smiled and Jimin nodded playing with the bubbles.

Jungkook went to the dresser in their shared room that was pacifically for all of Jimin's little space clothes and they had a separate one that they share for their normal clothes, well Jimin's normal headspace clothes and Jungkook's normal clothes.

Jungkook grabbed some warm fluffy, pastel blue pyjamas and put them on the bed. He then went into the kitchen and got Jimin'a bottles and made him warm milk. He then placed that on Jimin's bedside table and went through the bathroom.

"Are you ready to get out baby?" Jungkook asked and Jimin nodded giggled with all the bubbles on the wall.

Jungkook lifted him out of the bath and wrapped a white, warm towel that he had put on the radiator to keep warm. He wrapped Jimin up like a burrito, Jimin giggles and waddled into the bedroom. Jungkook sat on the bed as Jimin stood so he could dry him. Once Jimin was dry he put his pyjamas on and Jimin crawled on the bed to his side. He grabbed his bottle and Jungkook left to room. He picked Jimin's muddy clothes up and put them in the wash.

Once that was done he headed back into the bedroom to see that Jimin had already drank his milk and was a sleep with the bottle loosely in his hand. Jungkook smiled and grabbed the bottle. He placed the bottle on his side and grabbed Jimin's pacifier and gently touched his lip with it. Jimin opened his mouth and started sucking on it. Jungkook got into his sleeping wear and got into bed. He pulled Jimin close to him and cuddled him before he too fell asleep.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
First Uploaded: 17/07/2019
Edited: —/—/——