‧₊˚Vminkook||Not Fair‧₊˚

Warning:
Abuse, but fluff at the end.

Note:
I also feel like this is really bad so I apologise, my friend originally wanted to see how I could write and she gave me a category which was something likes this so I apologise for the bad plot and I will upload a fully oneshot soon.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Caregiver: Jungkook
Little: Taehyung and Jimin

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook was the caregiver of two littles. He loved them both so much but when they were in little space they always fought over who Jungkook loved more. Today was one of those days where Jungkook was tired and wasn't in the mood to be dealing with it.

"Daddy lobe me morw" Jimin pouted and Taehyung shook his head.

"Noo daddy wove me morw" Taehyung pouted as well.

The two littles were sat on the floor and Jungkook was on the sofa, massaging the bridge of his nose gently trying to think of something to make them stop and make him stop being angry.

"Daddy who you lobe/wove morw?" The two asked at the same time.

"I'm not in the mood for you two to be arguing can you please stop" Jungkook said trying to keep calm.

"Daddy wove me more" Taehyung whispered and Jungkook lost it.

"Right that's it I've had enough of you two arguing over who I love more and for that reason I love Jimin more so that's the end of it" Jungkook lost his temper and walked into a different room.

The two littles watched as Jungkook left the room. Jimin cheered happily as Taehyung sat there in tears.

'Does daddy really not wove me' he thought.

Jimin was cheering happily around the living room that he didn't notice that Taehyung also left the room. He didn't know what to do. Now that he knew that Jungkook loved Jimin 'more' he felt like nothing. He didn't like being in little space anymore.

He walked to their bedroom and cried for a little while before forcing himself to get out of little space into his normal headspace. He didn't want to bother Jungkook so he got up and left the house.

The two littles had two different numbers so that Jungkook knew if they were in little space or not. So one was when they were in their normal head space and the other was for when they were in little space.

Taehyung walked around for ages when he spotted someone familiar. Why today of all days.

"Hey Taehyung, how have you been?" The person asked.

"Good, I guess, why?" He asked coldly.

Who was the person? Well it was his ex boyfriend/caregiver. He abused Taehyung and luckily for him Jimin and Jungkook saved him from them.

"Out here all alone? Where are you boyfriends" he teased.

"At home" He said blankly.