‧₊˚Taekook||Car Accidnt‧₊˚

Requested by 2ttaaeekkookk2
I hope you enjoy💜💜
━━━━━━━━━━━━
Little: Jungkook
Caregiver: Taehyung

WARNING:
This contains: blood, car crash and sadness please don't read if you don't like this kind of stuff.
━━━━━━━━━━━━

Jungkook was at home playing by himself waiting for his daddy to come home. He was currently playing with his building blocks trying to make the biggest tower ever and wanting to show it to his daddy as soon as he walked through the door.

Jungkook couldn't read time but he always knew where the hands of the clock was when it was time for his daddy to be home. Jungkook sat in his knees on the sofa, hands holding on to the back of the sofa waiting for his daddy to come through.

Jungkook at least stayed like that for an hour. He was confused of why his daddy wasn't back. He was confused and decided to call him. The calling noise the phone made went on for a minute or two before reaching the part on how to leave a voice mail. Then Jungkook tried calling Jin who thankfully picked up.

"Jungkook?" Jin's voice was heard from the other side of the phone that sounded like he was crying.

"Jinnie wat wromg? Do chu no where dada is?" Jungkook asked in his normal cute voice. 

"I'm sorry Kookie..... Taehyung's been involved in a car crash... I'm up at the hospital with him now" Jin explained trying not to crying.

Jungkook's heart immediately fell to his stomach. The feeling of his daddy not coming home if he didn't call upset him. Tears welled up in his eyes and soon started to fall.

"Wan' see dada" Jungkook cried.

"I'll send Joonie over to come and bring you here" Jin said and hung up.

Soon enough. After about five minutes, Namjoon arrived and picked up the crying little taking him to the hospital. When they arrived Jungkook cried more asking more and more to see his dada.

After an hour or two they finally let Jungkook in. When he walked... more like ran in more tears welled up in his eyes seeing his daddy's unconscious, scratched face with an other mask laying cross his mouth and nose with dried up blood still on him.

"Dada, K-Kookie here.. K-Kookie wan' see chu" Jungkook cries as he saw Taehyung's eyes open.

"D-Daddy" Jungkook cried as he hugged him tighter.

"I-I'm sorry baby" Taehyung stuttered still slightly unfamiliar to his surroundings but managed to figure out he was in the hospital.

Jungkook cried the rest of the night laying on Taehyung crying. After a few more days Taehyung was surprisingly discharged meaning he had to be off work for a while but that meant he could spend more time with his baby.

━━━━━━━━━━━━
Sorry for the lack of updates.
If you want to know the reason check out my last meet chapter on my book 'BTS Reactions❤️' I explain it there.

Thank you all so much for reading.
Remember I love you all💜💜
━━━━━━━━━━━━

First Uploaded: 09/05/2019
Edited: —/—/——