‧₊˚taehyungXbts||Birthday‧₊˚

Caregivers: Seokjin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook

Little: Taehyung

━━━━━━━━━━━━

Taehyung was awoke by a strip of light shining on his face. He opened his eyes slowly seeing a gap in the curtains. He sat up in his bed and rubbed the sleep out his eyes and the line of drool coming from the corner of his mouth. He was sat there in his blue fluffy onesie taking in his surroundings. Suddenly he got butterflies in his stomach of excitement.

"It's TaeTae's Birthday" he said to himself.

He threw the covers off him and his feet touched the cold wooden floor. He ran out his room and down the stairs to see a birthday banner on the wall. He opened the door to the living room to see his hyung's and dongsae all sat there waiting for Taehyung around all his presents.

"Happy Birthday Tae baby" they all said happily and in sync.

A huge smile formed on Taehyung's face, happy that his members all remembered that it was his birthday.

"Why don't you start opening your presents and I'll start cooking breakfast" Jin said standing up from the sofa and headed into the kitchen to make a start on breakfast.

Taehyung went over to where his members were and sat on the floor surrounded by all his presents.

"Open which ever one you want to first" Namjoon smiled at the younger who nodded happily.

Each present Taehyung opened his smile just kept getting bigger and bigger. Each present that was off one of his members he's go give them a hug and a kiss on the cheek for every present. Of corse he would give Jin's his once breakfast was done.

After all of Taehyung's presents were open the others started to clear up all the wrapping paper and bags, except for Jimin and Taehyung. Taehyung sat on Jimin's laps having morning cuddles before breakfast.

"How about after breakfast you call everyone up and say thank you for your presents from them" Jimin suggested and Taehyung nodded.

"Will Diminie help TaeTae?" Taehyung asked and Jimin nodded.

"I'll help too, the others have to attend a meeting so I'm left here with you too TaeTae" Jungkook smiles and Taehyung nodded happily.

"But why do hyungies have to go meeting on TaeTae birthdwy?" Taehyung asked his smile dropping a little.

He wanted to spend his birthday will all his members and was saddened when he heard they had to go for a meeting.

"It's okay TaeTae, they'll be back, think of it as they have to do it to make sure your birthday is the best" Jimin said and Taehyung's smile returned as it was before.

"Breakfast is ready" Jin shouted from the kitchen.

Taehyung got off Jimin's lap and held his hand until they got to the kitchen. Taehyung sat next to Yoongi and Hoseok. When he saw what Jin has put on the table the littles face lit up with more happiness.

"Choco chip pwncwkes" Taehyung said happily.

Yoongi laughed seeing how Taehyung was so excited over them. He helped Taehyung put three on his plate and the little started to eat them. They all asked if Taehyung loved his presents and of corse he said yes. It also reminded him he needed to give Jim a hug and a kiss on the cheek six times for how many presents he bought him.