48 🍼

Namjoon and Minji were both in shock, but they didn't show it in front of the others.

"Well, yes Mom. I thought you knew about this... But either way, Jinnie sweetie, these are your grandma and grandpa! Namjoon, come here to the kitchen to help me with the groceries." Jin nervously watched as Namjoon left his side to go help out his wife.

He felt vulnerable now that he was with his new grandparents. He's learned to not trust anyone so easily, so he didn't show off many of his characteristics to them, and was very simple and serious at first.

"We're sorry for confusing your gender, Jin. Oh!! But it's so nice to have such a handsome grandson and a beautiful granddaughter! You two are so precious! How old are you?" Minji's mother asked, staring at Jin. He and his parents were happier than ever.

"I'm seventeen-years-old, grandma- W... What's your name?" Jin stopped halfway, wanting to learn more about this old couple who seemed sincere and very kind-hearted.

His grandmother sweetly replied to him, and mentioned both her name and her husband's name.

"I'm Park Kyungmi. It's so nice to finally meet you." She smiled, showing off the soft wrinkles on her face, while Jin offered her a warm smile as well, getting to know her as well as his grandfather.

"OH, and this is Park Munjae!" A kind, middle-aged elder with very few grey hairs on his head greeted Seokjin. The curious boy asked about his hair color, the same way he had asked about Namjoon's when he first met him.

He remembered that Namjoon had first told him he "dyed" his hair, so he wanted to know if his grandpa did the same to his own.

"Psst! Grandpa Munjae..." He leaned closer to the elder man, who wondered what the boy was trying to tell him so secretly.

"Did you kill your hair as well, like Appa Joonie?" The elder couple stared at Jinnie, unable to comprehend what the boy was telling them.

"K... Killed? My hair??" Jin nodded, explaining what he meant by "killed". Namjoon and Minji were in the kitchen putting away the groceries, in the middle of an important conversation, when they heard Minji's parents break out in a laughter they haven't had in a while.

Minji's parents had always been slightly more strict than Namjoon's, but today, Jin brought out their laughter on accident, thanks to his innocence.

"Appa Joonie told me he "died" his hair. Does that mean that he killed it?" His grandpa held his stomach, continuing to laugh.

"Is that why he looks so old? If I dye my hair, will I age as well?" Jin joked, earning his grandparent's love, as they started to grow attached to the boy who was bringing them joy and laughter.

"Granny! Granny!! Does that mean Mommy and Daddy are our grandparents too?!" Soo A asked, and everyone started laughing. Kyungmi carried Soo A, placing her on her lap to braid her hair, while Jin and Munjae started to bond over dad jokes.

"Hey, hey, Jin! Where do Librarians go to find peace and quiet at a party?" Jin shrugged at his grandpa.

"HOME!" Kyungmi rolled her eyes at her husband while Jin giggled.

"What did the printer say to the scanner he was in love with, grandpa Munjae?" Munjae shook his head, waiting for his grandson to respond.

"I INK about you all the time!!" Jin's joke was so funny, even Soo A laughed at it. Munjae high-fived the clever boy and continued talking to him, as he found him very interesting, and fun.

~Meanwhile~

"Namjoon, come over here for a second." Minji spoke, alarming Namjoon who was on the floor, putting a pack of water inside of their cabinet.

The moment he approached his wife, she began to question him about something she had noticed on Jin.

"It's about his lips."

"Yeah... What's wrong with them?" He replied, staring at Jin, realizing how red and plump his lips had gotten.

"They're very swollen. Have you noticed it? Look at them. It's as if something bit his lower lip." She continued, crossing her arms with worry. But, Namjoon was quick to point out that there was something flying around his room in the morning.

"I'm thinking that a mosquito must have bitten him. The swelling will go down, he could put some ice on it if it gets bigger." He collected some fresh air and released it out of relief when Minji believed every last word he spoke.

"Yeah. You're probably right, Joonie. Are you hungry? Because I sure am! Go sit over there with Jinnie and dad while I cook us something up." His wife leaned in to kiss him, but to her surprise, Namjoon dipped his head down, and grabbed a bottle of water that was about to hit the floor.

"Whew! That was a close one, wasn't it?" He held her waist for a moment, pecking her on her cheek before taking the bottle of water and heading over towards the living room.

Minji stayed frozen for a moment, thinking about what had just happened.

"Where did that bottle even come from? He's acting so strange... It's probably just me. Meh, whatever."

The woman just shrugged it off, and prepared the kitchen to make dinner for her family.

After she started to work in the kitchen, her mother chipped in, and they started working together. All of her thoughts faded away, as she focused on different things rather than Namjoon's precious actions.

Meanwhile, Namjoon was about to sit beside Jin, who was tensing up, just by seeing him.

"What did I miss??" He joyfully questioned, placing his arm around Jin's shoulder, encouraging the boy to relax, but that only made him more nervous, so he slid his arm down, and kept his hands to himself.

"Oh, this boy right here? This boy is a future comedian, Namjoon! He's got the talent, I'm telling you." Namjoon leaned back, starting a conversation with Munjae while Jin stayed
silent until Soo A got bored and decided she wanted to play with him.

"JinJin!! Let's go play upstairs!" Jin felt a wave of relief wash over him as he quickly took the opportunity to get up at leave the living room. But right before he left, he looked back at Namjoon, and found that he wasn't staring at him, so he just turned back around before he was caught looking at him.

"Woo! To the playroom!! Let's go." Jin and Soo A immediately made their way to the kitchen, walking around in search for the stairs. Minji caught the kids running around and scolded them.

"No running!! I don't want you to get hurt, my precious babies!!" She shouted from the kitchen.

"We won't, Mommy Minji!!" Jin quickly reassured his mother that they would be fine, right before entering Soo A's room.

~~~

While his little sister ran towards the toy box, Jin let out a huge sigh, feeling his ankle was less stiffened and more mobile. So, he made up an excuse to Soo A, and went to the bathroom, locking himself inside it for a moment.

"I can't do this. That kiss doesn't leave my head. If I keep this up, I'll end up crazy. But I can't stay in here forever... What am I going to do?" Jin groaned.

"Jin! Are you in there, honey?" Minji's voice made him feel worse. He cautiously opened the door, staring at his mother, who appeared more concerned than he was. This made him feel strange.

"Mommy, what's wrong? Are you okay?" Minji nodded, placing her hand underneath the boy's chin. Jin widened his eyes at her, intimidated. He was hoping that she wouldn't question him about his lips, but it was too late.

"Mosquito huh... Jin, what happened to your bottom lip?"

♥*♡∞:。.。 (^.^) 。.。:∞♡*♥