6 🍼

The man wanted to wait for the couple to finish talking to Jin, to have a chance at greeting the kind child, when he unknowingly began to spy on the conversation that they were having with him.

Namjoon didn't mean to, but the closer he got to the quiet room they were in, the more information he gathered. And once he started listening to the things they were telling the younger boy, he couldn't stop eavesdropping on them.

"You seem like a very sweet boy, Seokjin." Hearing them using his full name was new to Namjoon. He didn't know that Jin's full name was Seokjin. He leaned forward, pressing his ear closer to the door.

"Thank you, ma'am. You and your husband are very kind as well." A loud pause was followed, right after Jin had finished his sentence. The sound of the people moving in the room, warned Namjoon to exit the hallway, and act as if he hadn't been spying on them.

However, instead of leaving, Namjoon stayed near the couple and Jin, just to hear anything else of what they had been discussing.

"So, how did your interview with our oldest butterfly, go?" A young woman asked, politely smiling at the couple. The couple stared at each other with doubt.

Almost instantly, they spoke an unbelievable truth about Jin.

"Tell us the truth... Does that child have ADHD, or any other type of condition?" Namjoon looked behind him and jumped when he noticed that Jin was secretly listening to what the couple was telling the woman.

"He's our special one. We've had him here ever since he was just a little boy, at the age of four." The couple seemed confused, but nodded at the woman.

"And that's why I can't lie to you two. Yes, Kim Seokjin has a condition called Hypomania which is a mental disorder. It intervenes with a lot of things in his life, since he doesn't know when he'll be in a euphoric state of mind, or when his mind will turn on him and start to send out bad thoughts about depression and anxiety. But, what's odd about him, is that the sudden outbursts or mood swings he has, only last him a few minutes. Otherwise, he acts normal all of the time. The doctors told us that the condition would last up until he turns twenty two." She explained, allowing the two individuals to take in the information about Jin.

Knowing this, the couple felt more than bad for Jin. They felt like they couldn't tackle on a responsibility so complex, and decided to no longer adopt him.

Jin, who was hearing to everything that the woman had just told them, bowed his head down and hid himself underneath the bedsheets of his tiny bed, unable to listen to anything else.

His heart felt like it lost every bit of hope he had left within him, and his mind was now attacking him with depression, giving him a mental outburst.

Namjoon saw that no one else was coming to comfort him, or even see the way he was acting, and he decided to enter the room, in hopes of helping the boy.

"No, maybe I shouldn't do this after all. He might end up worse if I try to talk to him. No, I'll just let him be." He was about to turn away, when a loud sob escaped from Jin's muffled cries.

Namjoon would feel more than terrible if he left the poor boy in such a state, so he carefully walked over towards him and slowly uncovered his face. Jin denied him access to see his face, and even yelled at him.

"G... Go away. Go away! No one loves me!" This just about broke Namjoon's heart, and even made his eyes well up. He placed his hand over Jin's back, slowly caressing him.

"Don't cry, Jin." As if his voice was magic, Jin flung the sheets off of his body and sat up. He saw Namjoon's face and wrapped his thin arms around the man's neck, holding onto him, tightly.

Namjoon embraced him, softly, giving Jin the hug he needed most right now. His cries made him feel so sorry for the poor boy. All that he wanted was to take his sadness away.

"Don't cry, sweetheart. Hey, it'll be alright." He softly held the young boy in his arms, feeling just how thin and fragile he was. Namjoon wondered if he was eating well or not.

He at least hoped he was eating well, but it was hard to tell. After all, he didn't live in the orphanage, so he didn't know the way they fed the kids there on a daily basis.

"You came back!" In a matter of seconds, Jin's sadness turned into pure joy and happiness when he saw Namjoon's face.

"Yes, I did. I also came here with my wife, Minji." He offered the boy a happy, dimpled smile of his, which made Jin return the smile, tempted to poke his tiny dimples, but holding the urge to do so.

He didn't want to upset Namjoon by making him feel uncomfortable or even breathing next to him. That's how shy and awkward he was around him, at first sight. But soon when he started to gain a little bit of confidence and started to trust the man a little more, Jin's mood was better than it was even before meeting the previous couple.

"What does Minji look like, Namjoon?" The way his soft voice pronounced Minji's name made Namjoon giggle.

"Minji is short, brown hair, black eyes." Namjoon described his wife.

"Red lipstick?" He looked over at Jin who had spoken, and nodded.

"She's over there, hugging a little girl." Namjoon and Jin approached the woman who wouldn't let a little girl go. The girl seemed to bond perfectly well with her, she didn't want to let her go either.

 The girl seemed to bond perfectly well with her, she didn't want to let her go either

"I can see that you two are having a fun time bonding." Namjoon spoke. Minji reacted by nodding, snuggling the girl as the girl giggled.

"She's so precious! Her name is Soo A, and she's six-years-old." The smile on her face didn't want to fade away while she was with Soo A. When the girl saw Namjoon, she immediately greeted him with a bright smile.

"I missed you! I missed you!" He smiled, twirling her in the air. The little girl was more than happy. Jin stood in a corner, staring at Minji.

"Hello, what's your name?" Minji asked.

"I'm Kim Seokjin. Nice to meet you." Jin sat beside her and they started to have a conversation with each other.

~~~

♥*♡∞:。.。 (^.^) 。.。:∞♡*♥