22 🍼

"Mommy Minji!! Daddy won't stop tickling meee!!" The sounds of pure joy igniting within the rhythm of his heartbeat, and physically expressing itself in his everlasting laughter, left Jin with a bright, wholesome smile.

He saw Minji's beautiful smile as she was chased by Namjoon, who was now trying to catch her. Being the curious, energetic child that he is, he cut in between the two adults and started to get cuddled by both of them, laughing endlessly.

The wind gracefully caressed his skin, making the air breathable for him again. Namjoon held his hand out and he held onto it, along with Minji's.

"Ready, Jinnie?" Minji asked, warmly smiling at her son, as he excitedly started to breath heavily.

"Yeah!! Jinnie ready! Jinnie ready!" The young boy slightly bend his spine, aiming at the beautiful, breathtaking view in front of them. A wave of cold water flowed through his bare feet, tickling them.

He wiggled his toes, staring at the clear ocean from beneath him. "Is my baby ready?" Namjoon spoke, sweetly to Jin.

Jin turned his head over immediately and nodded at the kind man, staring at him with heart eyes, as they prepared themselves to run into the sunset.

"And what about my other baby?" Namjoon earned a giggle from Minji, as both her and Jin yelled at him, from waiting so impatiently.

"LET'S GO, THEN!" Namjoon's laugh echoed around the beach when they sprinted into the large, clear ocean, splashing each other instantly. The moment went by in a breeze, for Jin.

The pure bliss he was feeling faded away to an unpleasant surprise he received when his surroundings began to darken. He found himself lost at sea, searching everywhere for his parents.

"M... Mommy Minji? Appa.. Appa Joonie?" He turned around, facing every angle he possibly could, but the young adults had disappeared. Soon, the sound of a roaring thunderstorm from far away echoed from above, and the boy immediately left the ocean.

"Mommy? Daddy?" The young boy's pout grew, as he started to panic, running around the beach. He couldn't believe it at first, so he kept on searching everywhere he could.

Until it was time for him to realize that his parents had truly left him behind. The boy cupped his face, screaming out for Namjoon and Minji, feeling a heaviness in his heart that would leave him breathless, within each step he would take.

"Mommy Minji!! A- A- Appa Joonie!" His eyes soon started to fog with sadness and worry.

"Where are you... Why... Why did you leave me?" As he was looking down, his eyes were met with a pair of bare feet, covered with sand that was slowly getting washed out with the rain that had now begun to fall from the sky.

Jin's eyes hurriedly met up with the person's face, hoping it was Namjoon or Minji, but to his dismay... The adult wasn't none other than...

"Dad." His biological father was standing an inch away from Jin. Jin slowly started to walk away, moving backwards as his abusive father stepped forward, each and every time.

"Seokjinnie, be a good boy for daddy. Let's go home now."

"H... Home?" The young boy stuttered, showing his weakness to his father, as he grinned at him while reaching his hand out to slide it beneath his neck. Jin attempted to run, but his feet turned into jelly when he needed them the most, preventing him from running away.

He just kept on moving back.

And the further he would walk, the closer his father would approach him, keeping a tight grip on his hair.

"You've been a bad boy, Seokjin. A very bad boy, disobeying me that way." Jin's lips began to quiver, as his fragile, thin legs started to tremble with fear.

"B... Baby Jinnie didn't mean to! Baby Jinnie sorry. B- baby Jinnie-" A pained cry emitted silently from the soft boy's mouth as he held his cheek, feeling his heart rate accelerating by the minute.

His abusive father had violently swung his fist at him, and the poor boy was so nervous, he couldn't move on time to dodge it, receiving the painful blow to his face.

Tears instantly streamed down his face, as he breathed heavily, crawling on the ground.

"You're not a baby, YOU'RE A GROWN MAN!! So stop being such a wuss, and grow up, coward."

His screaming echoed through Jin's sensitive ears, leaving them with a ringing. He felt vulnerable again, without the help of Namjoon, Minji, or even Nanami, who used to protect him against anyone.

"A- Appa... Appa, p-p-please! Please, d...don't h- hurt baby Jinnie. P- please!" A raspy cough left his throat as he choked up, holding his neck, gasping for air while his father kicked him right in his jaw, causing him to bleed.

"Are you stupid, eh? GET UP! Get up and start walking." Jin spit on the ground, getting violently dragged away from the beach by his father, as he paced around, angrily.

The young boy continued to scream, this time, calling out for the only person on his mind at the moment.

"NAMJOON!!! A- APPA NAMJOON!!" He cried, as his father forced his body inside of the car. Just as he was about to swing at him again, a strong hand held him back on doing so.

"Who are you! Huh? What do you want!" The abusive adult asked, staring at a man about the same height as he was.

"That boy belongs to me! Come here, Jinnie." Jin immediately ran into Namjoon's arms, shaking severely as the older male shielded his body, giving Jin's father a death glare.

The look in his eyes was so deadly, it almost appeared at his fire was giving out from inside of his pupils.

"He's my son. You have no business in cutting inbetween us. What's he to YOU anyways, huh? WHAT? WHAT!!" The crease inbetween Namjoon's eyebrows deepened, while he carried the young boy in his arms.

"Answer me, you jerk. Or are you too big of a coward to face me, as well? What is he to you." Namjoon had enough, seeing the way Jin had now started to cry loudly, hiding his face in his shirt.

He slowly lifted the young boy's head up, staring directly at the other man, with an intimidating, deadly look that could kill.

"He's my baby." Jin's eyes widened, as his mouth was silenced for a moment.

"A- Appa Joonie!?"

♥*♡∞:。.。 (^.^) 。.。:∞♡*♥