25 🍼

Moments later, Namjoon stepped out of his shower, wrapping a towel around his waist and one above his head to dry off, properly. He then headed back to the kitchen to tell Jin
to get changed.

"Jin, I'm done! I'm going to change now, so wait for me and we can go- S...Seokjin?" The boy wasn't in the kitchen like he was before, but Namjoon wasn't concerned one bit. He knew that the boy was just in the living room, watching tv, so he walked over there to speak to him once more.

"Is my Jinnie hiding.... Behind here!! Gotcha!" Namjoon peeked his head over the same place he and Jin had hidden the night they were both trying to scare Minji. But the hiding spot was empty.

The only thing that Namjoon was able to seek was a corner that was occupied with a houseplant. Nothing else.

"N...No Jinnie?" The man furrowed his eyebrows, showing a little bit of concern now.

"Huh, that's strange. I could've sworn that he was here... Where could that child have run off to now?" He scratched the top of his head, walking upstairs to his bedroom to change his clothing, trusting what his gut was telling him.

And it was telling him that the boy was fine, and that he was simply changing into his clothing.

That he was probably just awaiting for his dad to get dressed so that they could have a fun day at the park. So, with those happy thoughts in his mind, Namjoon swiftly placed his towels aside on a rack to change into something casual.

"Well, it's a park... And there's probably duck poop everywhere, so- Oh wait... That's not the park I'm taking him to." He chuckled, softly to himself. "I know that Jin is going to love the park I'm going to take him to! There's so many activities we could all do there, and it could give us a chance to bond."

He buttoned up a pair of jeans and a long white shirt, then he placed his wedding ring down. "I wouldn't trust bringing it to the park, I don't want to risk it falling off because it's a little bit loose on me. I'll just wear these instead."

He smiled at himself, brushing his hair against a mirror. Though he was skeptical about wearing white to the park, he decided to wear something comfortable, so he simply threw on a regular, sleeveless white shirt and completed his look with a few pieces of jewelry and some cologne.

 Though he was skeptical about wearing white to the park, he decided to wear something comfortable, so he simply threw on a regular, sleeveless white shirt and completed his look with a few pieces of jewelry and some cologne

After he was done changing, he stepped out of the room, closing the door behind him and went back outside, expecting the young boy to be waiting for him in the living room this time.

But to his dismay; No such luck. Jin was still gone, and Namjoon decided it was time to check up on him, to see if he was ready to go to the park.

He turned back around and went back upstairs, checking to see if the boy was in his room. As he silently walked up to the door, he wrapped his hand around the doorknob, signalling his body to twist it, but his mind stopped him from achieving the action his body had commanded him to do.

Something about the deadly silence that lingered around the house, and now within Jin's bedroom, wasn't right. Namjoon sensed something was wrong, but at the same time, he didn't want to intrude on Seokjin if he was changing his clothing, so he politely knocked on the door and called out to the boy.

"Jinnie! Are you ready?" After he spoke, he naturally waited for an answer knowing that the boy was in his room. But what surprised him wasn't the fact that Jin didn't respond to him, but what he heard coming from within the room when he pressed his ear against the door.

The sounds echoed silently, but were audible enough for Namjoon to get a clear listen to.

It was such an unexpected emotion, that Namjoon wondered what might have caused him to act in such a way. What he might've done to trigger the tears of sadness that were secretly emitting from Jin's eyes.

Though the young boy tried his best to keep his crying hidden from his dad, he couldn't keep it inside any longer. And the more relief he felt, coping with his emotions through weeping, the more vulnerable it made his body, giving way to more audible sobbing until it turned into a mental breakdown.

The moment he parted his lips to breath calmly, trying to hide the pain once more... His breathing betrayed him and turned into a loud, exhausted cry that Namjoon clearly heard from the outside of his room.

"Jin?! What happened?" Jin panicked, hearing the doorknob twist. The door was halfway open, making him feel nervous. Instead of answering to Namjoon, who was behind the door, the boy did the first thing he could think of and flung the bedsheets over his body, covering himself from head to toe.

"P....P...please, don't hit me... D-don't hit me, like Appa Junho..."

♥*♡∞:。.。 (^.^) 。.。:∞♡*♥