37 🍼

As Jin curled himself up in a ball, the nightlight Namjoon had turned on in his room, was emitting a bright yellow color, from within it, a soft pattern of stars brightened up his room, but didn't lighten up his mood.

The pain he felt in his leg didn't compare to the pain he had in his heart. The heaviness was crushing him to a point of breaking his heart to pieces.

This pain was even stronger than when his father and grandparents locked him up in the dark room, where he remained there for sixteen days, barely eating or sleeping until he was able to escape them and run back to the orphanage.

He tugged the pillow from beneath him and stared at the roof for a while. His eyes just blinked frequently at the plain ceiling, until he brought the pillow up to his face, pressing it against his head to cry silently without being heard.

His chest was moving up and down so fast, it was hard for him to keep quiet as his cries were getting louder by the minute. He no longer felt safe anymore, and feared being rejected as a son by Namjoon now.

"If you knew I really did like boys... You would hate me." Anger suddenly built up in the back of Jin's head, and he burst like a grenade, unable to stop himself anymore.

The regret of telling his adoptive father who he was had broken him, and remembering that he had seen his scars... Something so private that he had only shown one person in his life. That was also breaking him.

How he wished to see that person again. The only one that made him feel better, whenever he was feeling down.

"Nanami... I miss you so much. I... I know you would have kept my secrets, no matter what they were. I... Miss my Nana... Jinnie wants to go back..." With the memories he shared with Nanami, and the rest of his friends at the Orphanage, Jin felt less at home in his adoptive parent's house, and thought of it now as a prison.

"What am I even doing here? Why did I trust Namjoon and Minji. I don't deserve them..." He wanted to get up, but then he remembered that his leg was injured.

The only thing he was able to do was dig underneath his pillow in search for the only memory he had of his mother. A soft, yet worn out Mario plush doll.

Just as he picked it up, Mario's stuffed leg snapped in half. The young boy held it against his chest, and sighed, deeply.

"Even Mario knows how I feel. Don't you, pal?" He softly spoke, cuddling the doll while drifting off into a troublesome sleep, after having worn himself out when crying.

He shut his eyes and went to sleep, unable to keep them open any longer.

As the night here darker, the battery within Jin's nightlight wore off and eventually, the room became pitch black.

His body grew colder, so he tried turning himself over to curl up into a ball, so that the heat could last in his body... But instead, he ended up flinching when the pain in his leg kicked in again.

"Argh! Ah... Owie! Owie!" He lay stiffened now, whining softly in bed until he fell asleep again.

Zzz .・゜゜・ ☁ ・゜゜・.。・゚゚・ ☁ ・゚゚・。 zzZ

When drifting off into dreamland, Baby Jinnie woke up in a small playroom. The room was full of toys, bright colors, and adorable decorations that each caught his eye.

 The room was full of toys, bright colors, and adorable decorations that each caught his eye

It was the doll house. He was back in the Orphanage, seeing all of his friends. The little kids ran towards him immediately and started hugging him, tightly. He crouched down to the floor and cuddled them all, smiling brightly.

"We missed you, Jinnie! Where did you go!" A little boy asked, frowning at the older boy, as Jinnie smiled at him.

"I was adopted by a couple again, but... But I left again. I left to see you again, my babies!" Jin was snuggled by the kids, who healed his sunken heart, as he felt like a child again.

He no longer felt caged, guilty, or like a burden. He felt freedom, being inside of the Orphanage again.

"Don't leave us again, please! We love you, Jinnie!" Even the big kids had missed Jin. They were all huddled up around him, hugging and greeting him with joy.

Soon, Jin heard a soft voice echo from far away, along with a huge destruction.

"OUT OF MY WAYYYYY!!! MOVE! MOVE! MOVE!!" The tiny, sweet voice sounded annoyed, as there were kids all around. Since Jin was being blocked by so many kids, he didn't realize that there was one child in specific who was searching for him with excitement.

"J- JINJIN!!! JINJIN!" His eyes widened, as he stood up and noticed a short, little girl standing in her tippy toes, trying to catch a glimpse of him.

"Soo A!" Jin spread his arms open and carried her in his arms, as the little girl wrapped her tiny arms around his neck, holding onto him.

"I missed you, Jinnie!" She held him, not wanting to let him go. And Jin did the same.

Soo A was like a little sister to him, and he didn't want to be apart from her any longer.

He kept her in his arms, cuddling the rest of the children as they all ran around him, singing like angels.

"I missed my friends! I love you all so much!!" Jin's smile turned into a laughter as he was tackled to the ground by the kids, who had climbed on top of him, hugging him.

He sat up and brought all of them into a big, warm hug, unable to keep himself from getting emotional as they made him feel safe, and happy once again.

"JinJin, what happened with Joonie and Minji?" Soo A suddenly questioned.

Jin stayed frozen, unable to respond.

"Soo A... Appa Joonie... And- And Mommy Minji... Didn't like me. So, I left."

♥*♡∞:。.。 (^.^) 。.。:∞♡*♥