46 🍼

Jin held Soo A's hand as they made it upstairs, excitedly. Namjoon smiled, walking alongside Minji, waiting to see his daughter's reaction to her new room.

They had been waiting for hours, and it was already getting late, so the sooner Soo A was able to get to her room, the better. That way she could get a peaceful slumber and not be sleepy during the day.

"Okay, are you ready to see your new room, princess?" Namjoon spoke so sweetly to Soo A, the girl started to giggle cutely at him. Jin looked over at the man, questioning why the words he said made his smile vanish so suddenly.

Jin was so happy before, so he felt strange when his smile completely disappeared, yet he ignored his emotions and kept on walking, slowly.

"Yeah! Can I, dada? Please! Please!" Namjoon placed his hand around Soo A's tiny shoulders and held Minji's hand, while opening the door to her new bedroom. Jin peaked his head over the adults and frowned, feeling a little bit left out since he wasn't able to walk as fast as Minji, Namjoon, or even Soo A.

"Awww!! This is precious! They did a great job!! Look at how beautiful the room looks! Do you like it, sweetie?" Minji asked, while holding Soo A's hand as the girl jumped with joy.

"I love it, Mommy!! Oooh!! That looks CUTE! Can I play with it?" She was overflowing with happiness, as she stared at Namjoon.

"Of course you can, beautiful! These toys are all yours!" Namjoon left with Soo A, running towards a box of colorful toys as they sat on the floor, dumping every toy to the floor.

Jin sighed, staring at Namjoon and Soo A from far away. He gathered up his energy again and limped into the room, silently as his mother held him while he opened his mouth to yawn.

"Jinnie, do you want to go lay down on your bed, sweetheart? You must be very tired." She asked, holding onto the young boy with little to no force on his arm, just enough to hold him upright so that he wouldn't fall.

Jin looked at Namjoon, then stared at the ground before nodding at Minji, who wrapped her arm around his waist, helping him get to his new room, safely.

"Woah!! Look at how cool your new teen bedroom looks, son!!"