4 🍼

It took Namjoon a while to get back home, and since he had no way of contacting his wife, he worried about how she was doing. The embarrassment he felt about having left her behind was now getting to him, as regret slowly settled in his chest.

However, having seen so many adorable kids at the orphanage today, Namjoon's heart was currently occupied with happy thoughts of the children he had the chance to meet.

The short memories he was able to make with the kids today had made him very happy. They were all very cute, bubbly, and adorable. It felt as if he were at a park, rather than an orphanage.

~~~

"Jin was the most mysterious one of them all. He was very quiet at first, and when I mentioned Mario, he started this entire conversation based on that character! I found him so adorable. He's one of the sweetest little boys ever, honey. You would really like him." His wife stared at Namjoon with widened eyes, trying to process everything while the man stopped talking to catch his breath.

"So, let me get this straight: You leave me behind, end up in an unknown route, and find this orphanage out of nowhere?" Namjoon agreed, as Minji hung his coat on the coat rack
waiting for more information about the orphanage from Namjoon's perspective.

"Yeah, that pretty much summons it all up." Namjoon laughed, caressing Minji's lap as she placed her hands against his chest, resting her head on the crook of her lover's neck.

"But you have to go see them. They're so cute." The woman shook her head in agreement.

"Yes, but make sure that I'm IN the car with you, next time."

"I will. Sorry about that, beautiful." Namjoon apologized again and again, still feeling the guilt of having taken off before without Minji, but at the same time, it brought both of them laughter, remembering the way he had left.

"Yeah, that's it. Just take off like a torpedo and leave me behind. No big deal, I'll just take the bus next time." Her sarcasm is something that's always captivated Namjoon.

Whenever he's feeling down, Minji always finds a way to brighten up his day. Rather it's by comforting him, or joking around to earn a laugh from the man, Minji never fails in making Namjoon feel special. Aside from that, she's very caring, and overall, a great person.

Namjoon loves that woman to death, and would do the impossible to keep her happy. Which is why, starting tomorrow, the couple agreed on visiting the orphanage, first thing in the morning.

Though that didn't mean they would automatically adopt a child at first sight, it did mean that the newlyweds would get the chance to see all of the children.

And since Namjoon knows his way to the orphanage now, he won't get lost, and he won't visit the children too late so that both he and his wife can see the children, and talk to them, together and individually.

"What do you want: A boy, or a girl?" He asked, shifting his head to face Minji, who was smiling widely, crossing her arms as if she was cradling a baby within them.

"I don't care about the gender," She sighed out. "I just want to bring a bundle of joy home with us! Imagine a small little baby resting in between us, sleeping so softly. Or you learning how to change its diaper for the first time?" Namjoon let out a gentle laugh, placing his hand over his mouth.

"Me plus diapers don't go together. I'll probably put it on backwards and the baby will be running around with his or her diaper, inside out. And don't even get me started on feeding it." His wife broke out in a contagious laughter.

"OH NO, the 'Here comes the train' line will end up in you going "Choo ch-" and then coughing when the baby spits green spinach at your face, babe." She caressed Namjoon's face.

"Oh, but who would give a baby green spinach!? Hold on- I'm gonna give him delicious baby food, like strawberry and banana, or pineapple and mango. He'll hate me if I start feeding him spinach and broccoli, or chicken broth. Even I wouldn't eat that!" Namjoon started to gag, making Minji laugh, again.

He squeezed her, softly, pulling her closer to his chest. She cuddled up with him, and held onto him for the rest of the night.

Namjoon then intertwined her hand with his, until their wedding rings caressed with each other, and were the last bit of light they saw, when the moonlight reflected down on them, before going to sleep.

~~~

The following morning, Minji awoke to a beautiful scenery from the inside of their bedroom: The sun was barely rising up, caressing her cold body as she placed a robe over her petite body, smiling brightly.

For the first time in a while, she finally felt a spark of happiness from a void inside of her that not even Namjoon could fill. Her heart held a very special place for the babies she had previously lost, and only having a new one in her arms, can fill that emptiness in her chest, once again.

She sleepily looked over her shoulder, parting her bangs out of her eyes, staring at her husband who was still in a deep sleep, snoring freely with his mouth hanging open.

"Today we might come home with a new baby. Or a new child. I can't wait for this new journey to begin."

♥*♡∞:。.。 (^.^) 。.。:∞♡*♥