55: together (end)

Taehyung had woken up as the sun was rising. He woke up feeling happy.

He opened his eyes and saw jungkook laying next to him. He was still sleeping. Taehyung scooted closer to the other, laying against him.

He felt jungkook take a breath and wrap his strong arm around taehyungs smaller delicate body.

Taehyung smiled.

Everyday he saw jungkook when he woke up he felt happy. Knowing this was all real.

Jungkook was real.

He was real.

Everything they know was real.

Taehyung had a part where he was so scared to lose jungkook. But they made it over that and jungkook returned. Taehyung was grateful for everything that made him come back.

As a human

To spend its mortal time with him.

He hugged jungkook tigher from the emotions that he was feeling. Jungkook felt it and opened his eyes.

"whats wrong love?" he asked.

"nothing....Im just..Happy" taehyung said and looked up.

Jungkook chuckled and turned around having taehyung under him. Now he had a nice view of taehyungs face.

"my pretty baby" Jungkook said and placed a short peck on taehyungs lips.

"i love you so much, i cant imaging being without you" taehyung said not letting go of jungkook.

"you wont ever lose me. I will stay until we die. I will die with you"

"how-"

"trust me, we will never be alone." jungkook said and sat up. He wanted to shower and brush his teeth before starting the day.

"shower?" taehyung said. Jungkook nodded. And so they both got out of bed dissapearing in the bathroom.

Jungkook had never felt so alove before as now. Having taehyung at his side was what he had wanted and he got it.

He made mistakes in the past but he became better and caring. He protected taehyung. Making sure to never lose him again.

Ind if anything would happen again he now had the skill from humans called, cops. To save his once again
Nothing can happen to taehyung as long jungkook was alive.

He would never let anything bad happen to his lover again.

"you are the best thing that happend to me" jungkook said as they were now sitting on the couch cuddling. It was jungkook's day off and they would spend it together.

"at first I couldn't imagine this would be our future. But im glad it is" Taehyung smiled and sat up now straddling the other.

He kissed Jungkook with his soft lips. Wrapping his arms around his neck.

Jungkooks heart warmed when taehyung kissed him. His heart did it every time. He held taehyungs waist gently with his strong hands.

He wont hurt him ever again. His touches were gentle. Like taehyung was something so fragile and beautiful.

"you are really all i need, i never needed power. I just needed to find you"  jungkook said and smiled so lovingly. Taehyungs heart fluttered.

"you are making me feel shy" taehyung said blushing. Jungkook chuckled and squeezed taehyungs ass.

"h-hey it supposed to be sweet here not hot"  taehyung said but he didnt do anythinf about it. He just layed down resting his head on jungkooks shoulder and curling his hands against his chest.

"cant you be free forever"

"sadly not. And then you wont be able to see my in that uniform"

"you look so hot in that suit" taehyung said.

"hm i know~" jungkook said with a smile and pecked taehyungs face.
But he didnt stop at one. He kept giving him betterfly kisses all over.

His nose his forehead. His cheeks and most important his soft pair of lips.

"kookiee" taehyung giggled. "tickels"

Jungkook stopped his attack in the boy and sat up.
"i will make you some sweet. You up for pancakes?" he asked looking at taehyung.

"yes i would love to!" taehyung said happy. Its been a while since he last had pancakes.

Jungkook and taehyung just had fun together in all their time they were given. They made their pancakes together. And they were delicious.

But to jungkook taehyung was more tasty than anything.

Besides all that both were living their best time showering the other with love and affection. Everyday living the times they had together. Treasuring even their most simple  moment.

And now nothing coukd ever take then apart. They belonged to eachter

They belonged together.

---

Thats......It

👁️👃🏻👁️
Wow

It feels trange to end this story. I had it for a long time. I really enjoyed this one.

I really hope you all liked it. Thank you all so much for the support on the story it made me happy to update every time.🙏🏻💕

So this is the end, all stay healthy and dont forget to drink eat and sleep.Maybe see you at one of my other books🍊🙌🏻

-Nakame

🌼🌺🌼