5: thunder

'Taehyung.." the voice said. I was in bed. It was dark. But i could clearly see a figure hovering over me.

I couldnt move.

"dont you remember"

"w-who are you" i could speak luckily.

The figure chuckled and bend down in my neck. He licked my sensitive skin.

"dont" i said and tried to push him but i could feel my arms.

"i will make you remember. You cant hide from me"

"what do y-you want?" i asked. The figures mouth was just in view from the moonlight.

"you"

Then it dissapeared...

I shot up in bed panting. It was a dream.

Im going to Hoseok. He will protect me from that evil man. I got out of bed and grabbed the doorknob.

But a other hand stopped me holding my wrist.

"you are not leaving" the figure was back.

"let me go" i said and pulled my hand away from its grip. I opened the door and quickly went out. But suddenly i was tackled to the floor and pulled back in my room by my leg.

"no!" i shouted and saw the door slam closed with a force. I kicked my leg at a invisible person.

"you are not leaving!" he shouted. But i couldnt see him.

"Hoseok!" i shouted crawling in my feet running at the door. I tried to open it but it was locked.

"you are MINE Taehyung, and you will stay here!"

I flew back hitting the edge of my bed. He hissed and curled up.
The figure stood in front of me and spoke,

"you cant escape me"

"you can never escape me"

"i will always find you"

"like i did before"

"remember"

I shot up in bed clutching my bed sheets in my hand. I looked around my room was fine. No sign of anything.

I remembered the voice i heard in my dream, its the same as i keep hearing in my head. Who and what is he?

Dont you remember me

Thats what he said. I tried to think in my memory while getting out of
bed.
His voice was so familiar but i cant remember from where. Its like a part from my memory is missing, a blur.

I stood in front of the mirror spashing my face with water.
As i was done i sighed and went back to my room. Looking at the pills. I will just grab the ones now. I cant sleep like that.

'dont take the pills'

I heard the voice again and flinched, turning around scanning my room. Nothing was there.

It may be fake but i was not going back to sleep in my own bed now.

I left my room and knocked on Hoseoks door.
I got no response but i entered annyways. Slowly getting inside and closing the door again behind me.

"hyung" i said softly poking him through the blankets. He groaned shifting.

"Hyung wake up please" i said. I couldnt deny i was scared. I could feel a type of angry feeling growing in this room.