28: headache

The next morning Taehyung had gotten breakfast. He havent seen Jungkook after he woke up. He sat now on his bed. Hoping he would show up. He had so much questions to him. But not all can be answered.

"Kookie?"

"kookie"

"Jungkook"

"Jeongguk"

Whatever he tried the other wasnt appearing. He sighed and layed down on his back. Staring at the ceiling.

"juuuuunnnnggkkoooooook" he whined.

"koooooookkkieee"

He sighed again. Trying to ge the others attention somehow. Then he gave up. He pouted and stared at his white ceiling. Jungkook wasnt showing up.

He turned on his side grabbing his phone. Calling his friend Jimin.

"taehyung!" jimin said happy from the other line.

"hey chim"

"are you at work tomorrow?"

"yes yes, its been a while"

"its boring without you there." taehyung knew Jimin was pouting from the way he talked.

"when are we meeting up again, i miss you"

"we letterly just saw eachoter a few days ago"

"i know" Taehyung smiled to himself with a chuckle.

"Jiminie whats taking so long" taehyung hears Yoongis voice amd then Jimin chuckle. "sorry Tae i gotta go, my boyfriend is waiting"

"for what?"

"a date"

"well have a nice date Chim!" they hung after saying their goodbyes. Taehyung placed his phone back on the table and rolled on his back. 

Why had Jungkook chose to haunt him?

Whu was Jungkook here?

what was his purpose?

Will he hurt me again?

Why did he change?

Questions started to fill in taehyungs mind making him frown.

"jungkook" he tried again. But still no response. He closed his eyes maybe he could speed up the time by sleeping. When he suddenly felt a weight on top of him. He opened his eyes and yelped.

"hello Taehyung"  jungkook said towering over the human.

"Jungkook dont do that!", Taehyung said and hit Jungkooks shoulder.

"you called"

"where were you, i have been calling you all day" Taehyung complained.

"you took the sleeping pill, i told you not to" jungkook said in a serious tone.

"but it was just a sleeping pil?"

"it makes your mind foggy. All pills are a drug. Just dont take any."

"but-"

"Taehyung, no" jungkook lowered his voice and stared in Taehyungs eyes with his fammiliar dark look. Taehyung shivered and shut his mouth.

"good, now just obey the rules i give you" Jungkook said and bend down to the frozen Human. Kissing from his jaw to his neck.

He had taehyungs hands pinned to the matress. He moved higher on top of Taehyung to get better access.

"j-jungkook" taehyung breathed out. He made fists with his hands feeling Jungkook suck on his skin.

"you are mine Taehyung, you always were mine" Jungkook spoke looking down at him. His eye were looking deeply into Taehyungs.

But those words hit taehyung, he suddenly got a headache and groaned closing his eyes.

"Taehyung"

"Yes Jeongguk" Taehyung responded. Walking over to him. Sitting down on the edge of his throne.

"dont get close to those men. You are mine understand" Jeongguk spoke. Tracing his finger over Taehyungs jaw dangerously gentle.

"yes master" Taehyung said looking at the couple in the huge room with apologetic eyes.

"good, now come sit with me my love" Jeongguk patted his lap. And watched with his dark eyes how the human sat down. Snaking his arm around his waist and kissing his cheek.

Taehyung smiled and leaned into Jeongguks hold.

"Taehyung?" Jungkook asked getting worried by the other not responding. Taehyung was staring into nothing.
Then he gasped and grasped onto Jungkooks arms.

"hey whats wrong, what happend?" jungkook looked into Taehyungs eyes searching with his eyes.

"i-i saw something"

"what did you see??" Jungkook asked getting off Taehyung and sat down. Taehyung also sat up and rubbed his head.

"you"

"me....Tell me more"

"you were on...A-a throne. And you called me" taehyung halted and held his head. Feeling the headache still there.

"more Taehyung"

"you said  that i s-shouldnt get close to those men. That i was yours" taehying said and searched for what he saw more. "and i called you...M-master"

Jungkooks eyes flashed hearing that name and he grinned.

"was that it?"

"i think so, i cant remember" taehyung groaned and shook his head. "my head hurts"

"i know" Jungkook said..

"huh?"

"nothing come here" Jungkook pulled Taehyung down to lay on his lap and stroked his head.
He watched how Taehyung had a pained expression on his face.

"sleep Taehyung it will go away" Jungkook said. He watched how Taehyungs eyes closed before he smiled and stroked Taehyungs jawline.

Dangerously gentle.

"you did well my Taehyung, just rest" jungkook said in a whisper.
"soon you will know"

---

Im sorry it is a short chapter. I didnt have the time to finish it completely. I had to practice for sports and finish a art project for school.

Forgive me 🙏🏻

Thank you for reading, again in the next chapters things will become clear. And hopefully some will know whats actually happening.
Who is Jungkook? Why Taehyung?

Some of you are really close hehe👀