53: officer

"Hey jungkook" yoongi said running after the man that just left his car.

"why are you here?" jungkook asked shutting his car. He had just drove to work.

"i was buyng somethung for my Jiminie, and remembered you had work today so i came here."

"and why you need me?" Jungkook lifted a brow waiting.

"i forgot to thank you.. For something a while back.."

"yea what is that?"

"you erased our world. Im now free from it."

"good for you" Jungkook said and started walking.

"so im going to go. and pick Jimin up later tonight" yoongi said getting that jungkook had something better to do. As the raven haired wasnt all to interested in others and him and taehying. It didnt bother yoongi that much but still a bit.

"Jimis is with MY tae?" jungkook turned around. Remembering how taehyung challenged him before.

"yea"

"hm good to know" jungkook still didnt like all of taehyungs friends
Hoseok was annying, yoongi was boring and Jimin was too clingy...the only ones that didnt bother him were Namjoon and Jin who were chill.

But taehyung told him not to be mean. And jungkook couldnt deny that he actually liked them at same time.

Maybe they werent that bad.

-

"okay so you painted on Jungkooks chest. Was that real?!" jimin asked as he sat down next to his painter friend.

"yea! I didnt have a canvas so he wanted to be my canvas" taehyung said and cleaned his brush drying it gently with a towel.

"that is cute"

"Kookie is cute" taehyung said with a chuckle. He imagine seeing jungkook pop up saying 'he wasnt cute',if he wasnt human, if nothing had happend.

It would be fun if it was, but even so taehyung wouldnt want to change it back for anything. He loved jungkook so much and was very happy to be able to have him, to live with him.

"i wish my yoongi would do something. He just asks cuddles and sleeps against me"

"he loves you tho"

"yes, He does. And i love him too. He is just a bit lazy." jimin said with a smile.

"you want a kookie? I baked them this morning with Jungkook." taehyung said standing up. He walked to the kitchen counter and took the box filled with freshly baked cookies.

"oh yes please!" jimin took one and ate it. Humming at the sweetness on his tongue. "oh god its delicious" he said and grabbed another one.

"glad to hear it, we made a lot if you want to take some home"

"oh oh yes, definetly i want some" Jimin said with wide eyes.

"good, then i will fill a box for you!" taehyung said happy and clapped his hands standing up.

-

"thank you for visiting again" Taehyung was saying goodbye to his friend who was leaving. It was late past dinner and yoongi had come pick him up since they had one car and yoongi needed it.

"anytime for you" jimin said and they hugged.

"see you soon!"

Taehyung shut the door after waving his friends bye. He immediately felt alone. He wasnt used to be alone all the time and he was living with Hoseok almost all his life. And had Jungkook around him.

But now jungkook had a job and wasnt home all day. So taehyung felt a bit lonely at those times.

But he will get used to it eventually. And the more he will enjoy it when jungkook finnaly comes through that door and gives him a kiss.

He smiled getting exited for the hour to pass and jungkook finishes his work. He patted towards his pillow on the floor next to his painting  and took his phone.

He was feeling happy and exited. He wanted Jungkook to be home already.
It was taking too long to his liking. So he decided to text him.

But saw Jungkook had already send him a text just now.

Kookoo:
Hey love, is Jimin gone?

Taebaby:
Yes he left just now

Kookoo:
Good

Taebaby:
Are you dont yet. Im bored. Come play with me at home~

kookoo:
Not yet, be a bit more patient. I cant leave here, only when there is a call.

taebaby:
Hmm okay, good luck

He shut the screen and shighed. He wanted to talk more but he knew he would be distracting jungkook from his work too much. The raven haired just couldn't ignore his little baby.

But then a idea popped in taehyungs head. He grinned and nodded getting hid phone again. He open his and Jungkooks chats and began typing,

Taebaby:
Jungkookie... I stole your heart

Kookoo:
Oh did you?.......

you can go to prison for that.

Taebaby:

Then come arrest me, officer~♡

---

And lets stop this chapter here. I will continue in the next 👁️👃🏻👁️

🍑

Sifbsjf
🌼
Okay so uhm..Yea thanks for reading see u at the next chapter
( ̄ω ̄;)