54: under arrest (m)

Taehyung had send the text..And got a response. He placed his phone down and bit his lips smiling.

He was exited.

Sooner than expected he heard the front door open and close. He looked back seeing jungkook still in his uniform looking at taehyung.

Taehyungs body heated up seeing the way the raven haired looked at him. His black suit with the pouches and police badge. The belt around his waist. It made taehyung feel a special way.

"well well" Jungkook said and dropped his bag approaching taehyung. The smaller stood up trying to hide his exitement.

"hi" he said.

"criminal doesnt get to speak without asked to" Jungkook said and pushed taehyung gainst the wall pinning his arms up.

He pressed his nose in taehyungs neck and licked his collarbone.

"such a delicious heart thief" jungkook whispered and taehyung released a long breath feeling jungkooks body press against his. He wanted to wrap his arms around jungkook but his hands were pinned to the wall.

He felt jungkooks hands feel him all over. Slipping under his shirt, caressing his skin. Jungkook pulled off taehyungs shirt and leaned closer.

"are you carrying any weapons?"

"myself" taehyung smirked

Jungkook chuckled and his eyes darken. He roamed his hands over taehyungs hips squeezing his ass.

He then leaned closer to taehyungs face making movement to kiss him.
Taehyung expected it and closed his eyes. But the taller moved away and lifted a brow.

"no kissie" he whined.

"turn around hands behind your head" Jungkook said. Taehyung looked a bit confused.

Jungkook squinted his eyes and grabbed taehyungs shoulder turning him around and grabbed his arms with force.

Taehyung heard a click and then something cold around his wrist.

"you have been arrested for stealing someone's heart" jungkook said and pulled taehyungs hair back. Pressing his lips on taehyungs collarbone sucking it.

"is that bad officer?~" taehyung said and licked his lips. The way taehyung said 'officer' made jungkooks feel hot and his member twitched the way taehyung looked at him.

"you are a dangerous man Kim Taehyung" he said and dragged him to their bedroom.

he pushed taehyung on the bed slowly walking towards him.

"i think this officer got to punish its little heart thief" Jungkook said as he lowered his hands to taehyungs pants.

Taehyung watched him with exitement not speaking up. He wanted jungkook to touch hin already, he wanted jungkook more and more each day. He couldnt get enough of the other.

"oh is someone hard?" jungkook said with a smirk seeing the bulge in taehyungs underwear.

"dont stare at it" Taehyung mumbled.

"i do what i want Taehyung. After all you are mine" Jungkook spoke. The dominance hitting taehyung making him shiver.

-

Jungkook had tied taehyung to the bed with the handcuffs and leave him with a throbbing hard member on the bed.

"hurry hurry" Taehyung said as he was now naked. Jungkook wasnt listening he sat across the room on a chair. Leaning against the armrests while studying the perfect human being on the bed.