37: lost

For armyxotako i added the art i made a few days ago. Its a character of mine ^^

---

"Taehyung"

"Taehyungieee wake up!"

Taehyung groaned pulling the covers back over his head. But the person janked them away and started to shake him.

"hoseok stop" taehyung whined. He wanted To sleep more.

"Tae, come on Im leaving soon. Get your ass out of bed"

"okay...Fine" Taehyung said and rubbed his eyes. Prepairing himself to open them. He did and closed the again."ah ugly view"

"hey dont be so mean!" Hoseok said pulling the blankets away. Taehyung chuckled and sat up.

"how long?"

"ten minutes. So hurry your lazy ass up" Hoseok then left the room

Taehyung smiled to himself getting out of bed. He felt refreshed for some reason.

He made bis way to the closet dressing himself before brushing his teeth in the bathroom. It all didnt take long, he was hurying.

"im donee" taehyung hopped down the stairs into the livingroom. Seeing Hoseok sit on the couch putting the papers neatly into his suitcase.

"good, well i hope to be back soon. I expect just two maybe three days. I will call you when i got the time.

"hm it will be kinda boring without you here" taehyung said pouting.

"im sure you will be fine, and its not long. I will come back"

"okay, well safe ride. Dont go to fast. I want to have you healthy back home" Taehyung siad smiling, he gave Hoseok the house keys and walked with him to the door.

"see you in three days. I left some money on the counter if you need it"

"i got money"

"i dont care, well im leaving" hoseok said and walked to his car. Getting inside. Taehyung watched till he was out of sight before getting bsck inside the house.

But there stood someone

"HOLY JESUS!" taehyung was startled seeing jungkook stand behing him. "stop that"

"what?" Jungkook asked with a straight face. He pushed the door in the lock and walked to the couch.

"just say something. Not like that" Taehyung complained. Suddenly Jungkook was gone.

"like this?" his deep voice was in his ear.  He flinched and shivered feeling the hot tongue lick over his ear.

"n-no, just you know what i mean kook"

"hm" Jungkook hummed walking back to the couch with a smirk on his face.

"your really show up on the most strange moments lately" Taehyung said.