18: Jungkook

Taehyung felt so down lately. He didnt want to do anything. Knowing Jungkook wont show up. He mostly layed in bed and stayed awake. Hoping he will come to him. Silently calling his name.

"jungkook come back..."

"jungkook"

"please"

"im sorry, im sorry"

"...I love you...." taehyung mumbled and placed his hand over his heart. His heart warmed at the words. But it made him even sadder.  The other didnt show any sign of himself.

Jin gave him a few days off noticing the other was not in a good mood to work. Taehyung looked not happy and would constantly doze off.

He had enough and stood up. It was raining outside. But ue didnt care. He wanted fresh air. He felt so suffocated. Being inside.

He grabbed the keys and went out. Hoseok was more at work these past days. Having a murder case of multiple people in one day.

For Taehyung it was boring not having his hyung around. it was silent at home. And he didnt like that.

He walked outside feeling the rain drops over him. Wettening his dry chlothes and hair. But he didnt care.

At least he was outside for a while. He started walking. Knowing exactly where he wanted to go.
It was where he went when he was feeling down. Where he would feel warm and safe. He didnt know why but that place felt like home.

He saw it in the distance and walked faster. So did the rain. There was thunder in the distance. Taehyung knew he had to return soon. It can be dangerous being outsdie in the rain when there is thunder and lightning.

He stood in front of a bridge that crossed the big river. He smiled a bit and walked further. He stood in the edge of the bridge and walked over it. Spreading his arms to keep balance.

He doesnt want to fall down there.

He stopped almost in the middle and put his hands in his pockets. He frowned and felt in it. There was something inside his pocket.

A coin?

He looked at it. But it wasnt a coin. It did have a shape like a coin. But it had a red flat ruby on each side in the middle. He looked at itm he was sure he didnt have it. It cant be his.

Maybe it was Hoseoks? Or Jimins?

He held it in his hand some more before putting it back in his pocket. He started up at the sky. Letting the water fall on his face. It was calming. But cold.

Very cold.

He noticed it just now. How he was starting to shiver in his wet chlothes.

"gotta go back, cant get sick" He mumbled and turned around. He spread his arms while doing so when a loud thunder was heard.

He flinched and slipped on the edge. His feet habing no contact with the edge anymore.

And he fell.

His hands went around when he lost his balance. Desperately searching for something to hold. But there was nothing.

But he also wasnt falling. Taehyung opened his eyes and looked up,

"Jungkook?!"

He saw the other hold his wrist bending over the edge. His face had a small frown looking worried. 
Taehyung couldnt believe he was there.