6: i'm back

"no no no no no" Taehyung repeated as he walked back away from that person. He never want to see him again. He ruined his life.

"where are you going dear?" the figure said stepping closer. Taehyung was trembling and looking at other people. They just glanced at him and kept walking. Like they didnt notice the other at all.

"leave me alone" Taehyung said his back hitting the wall. The figure stood just a meter away from him. Dangerously close.

"you are not escaping me" The fogure suddenly caged Taehyung between his arms looking down on him. He was taller and had a intimidating look. His sharp features with raven black hair.

He didnt even change a hair from last time Taehyung saw him.

"let me go" Taehyung said as he whimpered under the intense aura comming from the other. Cursing at himself for still being so weak around him.

"i control you" the other said leaning closer. His breath fanning over Taehyungs skin. "you are mine"

"you are not real" Taehyung said and repeated to himself. He was sure thst is was just a imagination. He was not real, he cant be. Taehyung was clean. He is taking his pills. He cant be real!

"they are lying Tae, they dont want to help you. I will help you".

"he is not real" Taehyung kept saying trying to ignore the other. It annoyed the other and he glared at Taehyung taking hin a sharp breath.

"oh so i am not real hm?" he said "then how can i do this" the other grabbed Taehyungs chin moving it to the side and licked over his neck to his jawline.
Making the smaller gasp and wiggle to try get his head free.

"dont trust them" The taller said and stepped back. Taehyung saw Hoseoks car stop in front of him and he emedielty ran away towards the car.

"Hoseok!!" he shouted. Hoseok flinched and rolled down his window.

"what, get in" he said.

"h-he h-hes there" Taehyung pointed at the figure. But hoseok just frowned not seeing anything.

"what are you saying?"

"cant you see, he is right there!" Taehyung said panicked and looked at the figure.

"there is nothing"

"its Jungkook! Look!" Taehyung had teary eyes. No it cant be...

"tae get in, we will talk at home" Hoseok said and gave him a small smile.
Taehyung gave up and looked at Jungkook. He had a smug grin on his face and walked away dissapearing behind a corner.

Taehyung sat next to Hoseok silently.

No he cant be back. I shouldnt be. Im not sick!

Hoseok noticed the youngers frown and silence.

" you okay?" he asked looking at him shortly.

"he was there Hyung" Taehyung said.

"Jungkook?"

"yes h-him"taehyung remembered the past as he quickly shove that back taway in his mind. Not wanting to remember that time.

Hoseok parked the car in fron of their house and they got out.

"i didnt see him, he is dead Tae. He cant hurt you."

"he can! He did, you know what happend years ago!"

"He isnt real! He is a myth, there is no way"

"how do you know! I saw him, you have to believe me" Taehyung calmed himself down. Yelling wont help. He was just scared.  "he touched me, i felt his touch"